X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preko dva sata u prvom mecu. Previse

Rafi se cisti zreb
    Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Bravo Nole.E,sad' valja malo odmoriti
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Tamanica za Novaka,Sock Dimitrov,mirise na pet
        sigpic

Comment

• Manje-vise rutinska pobeda Novaka. Pokazao jos jednom da je prvi favorit za titulu. Niaminenu svaka cast na pruzenom otporu na njegovom poslednjem RG posto ove godine zavrsava tenisku karijeru.

Comment

• evo ispada dimitrov. cisti se zreb nadalu. to je odlicna stvar za novaka !

Comment

• Fino sprocu Finca
              sigpic

Comment

• Bugarin moze polako da pakuje kofere

Comment

• Dok ne sutne Rasida, nista uraditi nece
                  samo je ptitanje da li ce on to konacno da shvati
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Danka Kovinić-Kukulova
                    6:3

Ako pobjedi Danka, igra protiv Mladenković!

Ajmo Daljooooooo!

Comment

• I dok Soka Lajović rešava po automatizmu Dimitrov ne može bar set da mu uzme.
                      Korpa Maši, pedala Raši.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Dzek Sok sa 7-8 kg viska lagano odradio Dimitrova...nije Bugarin jednostavno ta klasa,dosta varijacija al premalo oruzja u igri nekako.

Comment

• Istorija je ispisana...

IDEMOOOO BREEEEEEE!

Sad gazi Kristinu!!

Comment

• Paolo i Muller igraju pravi klasik. Valjda ce im upaliti reflektore ako ode u peti

Comment

• Paulo Lorenci, jedan od omiljenih mi likova tenisa. Znaci covek-crtani film. Kralj!
                              sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
                              Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Ali bukvalno crtani film, meni je on presmesan
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X