Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• чекамо Рафу и Нолета па да дискутујемо... чакемо тај слем годину дана и тако сваке године и годинама...........
    Last edited by Žika; 26-05-15, 12:13.
    sigpic

Comment

• Nadal kao strumf, skroz plav
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• неће да преносе Рафу?
        sigpic

Comment

• Lepo mu stoji ovo plavetnilo, deluje moćno.
          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ?!

"But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• Dobro se drzi mladi Quentin
                Tom, your music is the best drinking partner I've ever had.

Comment

• Svidja mi se Nadalova oprema.
                  Mali previse poklanja do sad, do negde i ocekivano.
                  P.s. Ovi ES nisu normalni, prenose Knap i Wozniacki, a ne prenose Nadala Fkt najretardiranija televizija u istoriji covecanstva.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• Malo plave da je ubacio, bila bi jos bolja

Je l' moguce da Nadal tako slab servira?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ma ne servira toliko slabo, ne moze se to zakljuciti nakon jedan servis gem.
                      Evo opet stare probleme, ne moze brejk loptu da spasi.
                      OVAKO

Comment

• Bojana je l' to Rafa u plavom?
                        Šalim se,naravno.Ali solidan je na terenu,mada mi se čini na momente da je FH malo slabiji nego inače.
                        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Čudno igra ovaj mali. Nešto poklanja, a nešto igra vrhunski. Sredine kao da nema.
                          Federer, O'Sullivan, Schumacher, Armstrong!

Comment

• Lepa oprema
                            Iznenanadjujuce u jednoj boji, ali lepe nijanse.
                            A, sada igra. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
                              Ma ne servira toliko slabo, ne moze se to zakljuciti nakon jedan servis gem.
                              Evo opet stare probleme, ne moze brejk loptu da spasi.
                              Evo nakon 3 servis gema:

"But Pascal what are you saying?"

Comment

• A ipak ima aktivan rezultat kako neki domaći komentatori vole da kažu.Možda mu i nije cilj da u prvom meču servija jako,već precizno.
                                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
                                Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
                                "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

Working...
                                X