No announcement yet.

ATP Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ako Djokovic ispadne u polufinalu, i Federer i Nadal ce biti jako blizu, Federer na manje od 100 bodova. Ako neko od njih dvojice osvoji Hale, a posle i Wimbledon, a Djoka ispadne u polufinalu, vracaju se na 1. poziciju.

Comment

• Od sutra, order is restored

http://live-tennis.eu/

1. Roger Federer - 11075
      2. Novak Djokovic - 11000
      3. Rafael Nadal - 8905
      4. Andy Murray - 7460
      5. David Ferrer - 5430 (igra u Bastadu trenutno)
      6. Jo Wilfried Tsonga - 5230

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        c'mon Rog
        eto je perfektna situacija za nas, osvaja W i vraca se na no.1 i vise od 2 nedelje ne mora da bude tamo
        Bojana
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Roger i Nole nece igrati u 1/2 USO

Comment

• Ma naci ce oni nacina da ih stave u istu polovinu
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da li Novak Djokovic moze da se vrati na prvo mjesto ako osvoji ili udje u finale OI.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Pa mora da bude bolji od Federera na OI i vraca se na 1. mesto.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hvala na odgovoru.
                      "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Napokon je Roger skinuo i tih Samprasovih 286 sedmica, i prestigao Samprasa na Vimbldonu (Roger je igrao 8 finala, Sampras 7). To mi je nekako uvijek kopalo živce. Sada me više ništa nemože nasekirati.

Comment

• Live ATP Rankings - Last update: Wednesday, 1 August 2012, 17:13 CEST

http://www.live-tennis.eu/
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• 34 godine i 4 mjeseca i od danas je 25. igrac svijeta posle svega, car!

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Big Four Rankings Breakdown

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X