ATP Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATP Rankings

To mi je prosto nemoguce, ti ne dobijas zero pointer ako si povredjen, a on je bio povredjen.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

I ja mislim da je tako,ali evo citam i izgleda da se dobija zero pointer i kada si povrijedjen a ne odigras dovoljno ovi turnira. $%&RQa

Comment

Ja ne verujem u to, zato sto u rulebook-u lepo pise, da ne dobijas zero pointer ako si povredjen duze od msec dana, a on je to definitvno bio.
        A plus, onog trenutka kad teniser ispadne iz top 30 za njega vise ne vazi pravilo o 4 turnira iz serije 500.

Videcemo, ali to bi bilo suludo pravilo. Delpo nije igrao celu ogdinu zbog povrede, a da ima 0. &@/+W

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jel moze neko da ostavi link za atp trku (race)?
          Mislim da je tu Novak prvi. Ranije je bilo i te statistike na atpworld ali sad je nema..

Comment

Pozdrav i dobrodosao na forum %QWT&W
            Zvanicno nema vise ATP race liste,ali evo ti link i vidi kako to trenutno izgleda za ovu godinu %QWT&W
            http://tennislive.free.fr/race
            sigpic

Comment

Za race moras da kopas po netu negde, ali Djokovic je 100% prvi, ima 2500 poena, nema sanse da je neko toliko skupio.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2171.msg256281#msg256281 date=1298748664]

Zvanicno nema vise ATP race liste,ali evo ti link i vidi kako to trenutno izgleda za ovu godinu %QWT&W
                [/quote]
                Uh,koji je Rafinjo. $%&RQa $#^%RT
                Daj Rafa vracaj se sto prije. +*@WT*48*

Comment

Da se sad igra London, Nadal se ne bi kvalifikovao, ali Milos bi bio tu $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

To ti kazem. $#^%RT Sreca pa se ne igra. $#^%RT

Jedva cekam DC da ga malo vidimo kada bude razvalio Belgiju. I#^@8

Comment

Soderling osvojio tri turnira i 5. je a Marej i Ferer su ispred njega samo zbog Ozi Opena.Nepravda! $#^%RT
                      Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=2171.msg256281#msg256281 date=1298748664]
                        [/quote]

Bolje vas nasao hvala na linku.

Comment

Delpo i Raonić u Top 20 do kraja godine &8@^J
                          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

[quote author=ivan piper link=topic=2171.msg256804#msg256804 date=1298819320]
                            Delpo i Raonić u Top 20 do kraja godine &8@^J
                            [/quote]
                            Tako je i fedex prvi do us-opena.Vamos raonić i fedex

Comment

Koji ce Janko biti na listi od sutra?
                              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X