No announcement yet.

Miami 2015.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da vidimo da li ce Viskovic prenositi Cunga, i da li ce shvatiti da je decko iz June Koreje a ne Tajpeha
    Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Dobro startuju i Chung i Belis, nadam se da ce odrzati ritam, narocito Cici.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Hjeon je ovim ribrejkom vec uradio dovoljno za prvi set, ostalo je bonus

SiSi je cudo

sigpic

Comment

• Samo neka Chung nastavi ovako da igra, Berdih uvek moze da sae raspadne u nekom servis gemu
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Steta, lose je zahvatio lopticu kod ove duge brejk lopte. Ne vjerujem da ce mu Tomas opet dozvoliti ribrejk.
            Last edited by Stefan-kobe; 27-03-15, 15:45.
            OVAKO

Comment

• Ma ne može ovdje danas ništa, ali je stvarno strašan igrač, nevjerovatan BH...treba od njega očekivati baš velike stvari

Comment

• Kako mrzim kad odu na reklame dve sekunde pre statistike

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                  Kako mrzim kad odu na reklame dve sekunde pre statistike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Da, bekend mu je bas odlican.
                    Cici je pregazila Dyaz u prvom setu, 6-2. Nema jos punih 16 godina, a sta vec radi ova djevojcica. Ajmo po jos jedan set i vjerovatno susret sa Serenom.
                    OVAKO

Comment

• Ma znam, odatle sam i snimio sliku, ali volim kad se ne cimam

Odose
                      Last edited by ClayWarrior; 27-03-15, 15:59.

sigpic

Comment

• Ova kisa ce me nanervirati danas, osecam
                        OVAKO

Comment

• Par godina kasnije samo je SiSi ostala na turniru

sigpic

Comment

• Sjajan drugi set Vaidisove, mogla bi da iskoristi umor protivnice i zabelezi veliku pobedu koja bi joj donela jos neki WC

sigpic

Comment

• SiSi pregazila Kazahstanku

Meč sa Serenom u trećem kolu

Comment

• Da covek ne poveruje kad je devojka rodjena

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X