Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NI View Post
    pecaros,

Zapazanja su identicna, a ne radi se o Novak.
    Čemu konfuzivni smajli
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pecaros View Post
      Čemu konfuzivni smajli
      Pa mi smo Novakovi navijaci.

Comment

• Meni je Borna 70% Nadal i 30% Marej. U ovom klipu mi izgleda bas kao baby Nadal po stilu igre.

Comment

• Овако је Реџер некада и Нолета гледао као младог лава...
          sigpic

Comment

• Roger sa svima igra sa lakoćom osim sa Rafom.

Comment

• Ali koliko puta liniju pogodi Coric, i danas i juce
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• opa, mali nole uzvraca udarac

Comment

• могао би Рођа да се проведе?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Svaka čast za samopouzdanje. Ne mogu da verujem da je izgubio u kvalifikacijama od nekog levaka jedva prošao Jazirija i Bagija a sada igra ovako.

Comment

• Vidim ja da je prošlo vreme dužih i lepih kosica (aka. Rodžer, Rafa)... došao red da ovi sa malo tršavom kosom terorišu svet.
                      Jedan je već počeo, sada će i ovaj "mali".
                      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• изгледа да му није до провода....
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by AIRBORNE View Post
                          Vidim ja da je prošlo vreme dužih i lepih kosica (aka. Rodžer, Rafa)... došao red da ovi sa malo tršavom kosom terorišu svet.
                          Jedan je već počeo, sada će i ovaj "mali".
                          Borna kao Nole da ga pravio, isti su
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• Da je malom forhed imao bi čemu da se nada. Ovako će uzeti 3,4 gema. Inače Federer prlično loš
                            sigpic

Comment

• Nema Borna ideju kako da igra protiv Rogera.

Comment

• Mali je kralj, komentari su mu vrh

A Rodzer mu stvarno ne da da igra, tu je potpuno u pravu
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X