Clear All

• Originally posted by jovan View Post
    2o16 Lotus Exige Sport 350

Spoiler
    Drezik, "ovi tvoji samo stancuju ove buke"
    Sta da ti pricam kad sve znas

Comment

• Originally posted by jovan
      Verovatno ce @Miletic- sve je to u redu, samo vi caskajte, zna se ko je naj..... F.....normalno
      Hahahaha ja samo iznosim cinjenice nema tu mnogo filozofije, konjic pa sve ostalo, dobar je Lotus za track day car... Zujalica

Poslato sa LG G pro2 pomoću Tapatoka
      VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

Inferno Is A 1,400 hp Mexican Supercar/Italijanska "kuhinja"/

Ovo je za mene perverzija

Comment

• Originally posted by Ser Aleksa View Post
          Ovo je za mene perverzija
          Kako ti ova zver deluje

2o15 Rezvani Beast X Revealed With 700 Hp

* Telo je slabo, ali je duh krepak, zato ga treba svakodnevno održavati. *

Comment

• 2017 Ford Escape

Comment

• Kako je ovaj Escape popularan po Americi, strasno. Ovaj je mnogo ruzniji nego trenutni model...
              1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
              1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
              sigpic

Comment

• Nije ovo ustvari Ford Kuga ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drezik View Post
                  Nije ovo ustvari Ford Kuga ?
                  Ovaj izvor kaze da je F.Escape

Spoiler

The new 2017 Ford Escape had its world debut today at the 2015 LA Auto Show. The Blue Oval released its complete specs and its full equipment list. As far as its exterior design changes go, they are minor, but effective. At the interior, the new Ford Escape (2017) comes with a new steering wheel, a re-styled center console, and various new trim elements. The 2017 Ford Escape is going to be sold with a choice between three engines (2.5-liter iVCT I-4, 1.5-liter EcoBoost I-4 with 180 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque and Twin-scroll 2.0-liter EcoBoost I-4 with 245 hp and 275 lb.-ft. of torque), with either FWD or 4WD and with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Depending on the engine, the 2017 Ford Escape will offer a towing capacity of 1,500 lbs., 2,000 lbs. or 3,500 lbs.

The 2017 Ford Escape is going to be sold with a choice between three trim levels (S, SE and Titanium) and with an optional Sport Appearance Package. The equipment list of the Ford's 2017 Escape includes Adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support, active park assist, a Lane-keeping system, and a Driver Alert System. As its predecessor, the 2017 Escape will continue to be equipped with a Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert, Hill-start assist, Auto high-beam control and a Hands-free, foot-activated liftgate.

izvor:ZerCustoms originally shared this
                  Last edited by jovan; 16-12-15, 09:32.

Comment

• BMW M3 E92 Liberty Walk by PP Exclusive

Last edited by jovan; 16-12-15, 13:31.

Comment

Ovaj izvor kaze da je F.Escape

Spoiler

The new 2017 Ford Escape had its world debut today at the 2015 LA Auto Show. The Blue Oval released its complete specs and its full equipment list. As far as its exterior design changes go, they are minor, but effective. At the interior, the new Ford Escape (2017) comes with a new steering wheel, a re-styled center console, and various new trim elements. The 2017 Ford Escape is going to be sold with a choice between three engines (2.5-liter iVCT I-4, 1.5-liter EcoBoost I-4 with 180 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque and Twin-scroll 2.0-liter EcoBoost I-4 with 245 hp and 275 lb.-ft. of torque), with either FWD or 4WD and with a 6-speed automatic transmission. Depending on the engine, the 2017 Ford Escape will offer a towing capacity of 1,500 lbs., 2,000 lbs. or 3,500 lbs.

The 2017 Ford Escape is going to be sold with a choice between three trim levels (S, SE and Titanium) and with an optional Sport Appearance Package. The equipment list of the Ford's 2017 Escape includes Adaptive cruise control and forward collision warning with brake support, active park assist, a Lane-keeping system, and a Driver Alert System. As its predecessor, the 2017 Escape will continue to be equipped with a Blind Spot Information System with cross-traffic alert, Hill-start assist, Auto high-beam control and a Hands-free, foot-activated liftgate.

izvor:ZerCustoms originally shared this
                      Ma ne ne kazem da je to to nego kontam ja da se njihovi modeli za USA trziste razlikuju ali verovatno dele i neke delove zbog troskova naravno

Comment

• McLaren MP4-12C High Sport

Spoiler
                        Ovaj McLaren MP4-12C High Sport je jedan od samo deset jedinica ikada napravljen i ima broj šasije 9. Razvio ga je MSO (Meklaren za specijalne operacije) Opremljen je sa nekoliko karakteristika inspirisanih GT3 -trke automobila. Oni uključuju prednje i zadnje kecelje i otvore na vrhu prednjih branica. Takođe je opremljen Meridian zvukom sa navigacijom, Bluetooth i ViFi konekcije i drugim osobenostima.

[Izvor: Mecum]

@Drezik, sta reci za "ovoga"
                        Last edited by jovan; 17-12-15, 16:01.

Comment

• Rinspeed revealed at the 2016 CES Consumer Electronics Show the Etos, which is probably the most technology-filled supercar ever created.

Comment

• Mada mi je nekako lepsi ovaj Long Tail 675

A Rinspeed ..ja se tom coveku divim
                            Last edited by Drezik; 20-12-15, 20:26.

Comment

• 650s ili 675lt? Nema 675s

Poslato sa LG G pro2 pomoću Tapatoka
                              VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Originally posted by Drezik View Post
                                Mada mi je nekako lepsi ovaj Long Tail 675s

A Rinspeed ..ja se tom coveku divim

McLaren 675LT Spider/samo za tvoju "dusu"/

Comment

Working...
                                X