Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koliko je imao srece Lajovic u TBu, na 4:3 je lose zahvatio ritern, a na kraju ispao savrsen lob
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Dolgopolov je uspeo da izgubi set od Lorencija ... KRALJ ...Paulo, moj idol
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Zar Dolgo nije povredjen?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da dolgopolov bas mia problema sa povredom, cim je lorenzi favorit u ovom mecu
          Atletico Madrid, KK Partizan, Boston Celtics

Ako te privuce lepotom i zbuni inteligencijom, na pravom si putu da izgubis glavu

Comment

• Ne predaje joas uvek igra se drugi set tamo osmi gem ... sve u fulu
            Ali gledam i Penetu, treba da sutne onog klovna, pocinje da igra kao on zarazno izgleda ...

I d, da iskusni Lorenci vodi 2-0 ... sada postaje zanimljivo, ako Dolgo ne preda....
            Last edited by Sandugp; 20-01-15, 08:17.
            sigpic

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.

Comment

• Bori se Alex i ako je uzasno losa..
              Originally posted by Casiraghi
              Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
              Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
              Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

• Gotova Radwanska vreme je za skijanje
                It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• baš su loš raspored napravili, nema se šta ni gledati na TVu, Lajović je najzanimljiviji na streamu

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                    Gotova Radwanska vreme je za skijanje
                    nemoj da si tuzan, pustice reprizu Radwanske

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kamila prosla
                      >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Steta za Alex,imala set loptu...

Comment

• Originally posted by MareLFC View Post
                          Steta za Alex,imala set loptu...
                          Sad ce ona da vrati brejk pa ce da se guze u TB jos pola sata
                          Ali malo sutra
                          Last edited by Sandugp; 20-01-15, 08:40.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ode Alex...

Comment

• A izgleda da ce i Dutzzzyyy da izduva
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pa ni jedna naša predstavnica u drugom kolu
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X