Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drustvo, vidimo se na stazi.
    Srecan put svima koji dolaze : ))
    Ostatak ekipe nek ne ocajava, bice drugih prilika : ))
    sigpic

Comment

Srećan put.Vidimo se na stazi, a ostali nek nas prate možda izađemo na tv
      Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.

Comment

Srećan put svima, i srećno na stazi.
        I nemoj slučajno da se neko vrati bez tone slika, klipova i utisaka.

Comment

Srecan put svima.

Comment

Ljudi srecan put svima pa se vidimo tamo na stazi!!

Comment

Srecan put svima
              Znaci ovaj vikend nece biti guzva na forumu

"I love to speak with Leonard
              He’s a sportsman and a shepherd
              He’s a lazy bastard
              Living in a suit ."
              Leonard Cohen

Comment

Konacno stigla satelitska , nema vise streama tako da cu da vas sve gledam u FULL HD i da mi svi masete

i jos jednom da vam pozelim lep provod i srecan put !

Comment

Hej drustvo, na nasoj granici se ceka oko 30min, a na Horgosu oko 1h. Mi smo stigli zivi i zdravi
                  sigpic

Comment

Htela si da kazes na Madjarskoj ali sve ti je oprosteno - euforija pocela

Inace mani te se foruma do ponedeljka i uzivajte !

Comment

Jel neko zna šta se dešava sa Pedrosom???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mamola View Post
                        Jel neko zna šta se dešava sa Pedrosom???!!!
                        MotoGP Brno: Pedrosa in pain after fork oil fall 14 August 2015
                        “Unfortunately it's the foot I broke in Australia a long time ago. It's where I have all the screws and I have quite intensive pain” – Dani Pedrosa.

StumbleUpon
                        Pedrosa in pain after fork oil fall
                        MotoGP Brno: Pedrosa in pain after fork oil fall
                        Dani Pedrosa has been left with 'quite intense pain' in his left foot after a big accident in Free Practice 2 for the Czech Republic MotoGP.

The Spaniard was launched from his Repsol Honda due to fluid leaking from the front fork, causing the big highside at Turn 13 on only his second lap of the afternoon.

“It was a big highside. I couldn't really feel that I had a problem on the bike and when I flicked from left to right - I didn't really have time to really flick, but I was already in the air,” Pedrosa explained.

“So I make a huge highside and I think when I flipped over and impacted the floor, that was when I had this impact on my foot.

“It is unfortunately the foot I broke in Australia a long time ago. It's where I have all the screws in and I have quite intensive pain.

“I did an x-ray and it looks like everything is in place [no fracture], but the pain is quite high. The problem is that this is the foot I need to work on the [gear] shift lever and now I have problems to move it.

“I will see in the next hours how I am recovering and how I am tomorrow morning - if the pain is less and I have less swelling and I can work better on the bike.”

Pedrosa had been a close third fastest in the morning session and only lost one place on the combined lap times despite his absence in the afternoon.

“It is disappointing, here or somewhere else, because to have this kind of issue, to have this kind of crash because of shit like this is not good,” Pedrosa added.

World championship Valentino Rossi was also brought down by the oil from Pedrosa's bike. The Italian was unharmed and able to return to the track on his spare machine.

Pedrosa's team-mate Marc Marquez, who led the afternoon session, fell twice on Friday as scorching temperatures caught out a number of riders.

After missing three races earlier this season due to arm pump surgery, Pedrosa has battled for the podium at three of the last four rounds, including a second place in Germany.
                        http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/221...-oil-fall.html

Comment

s.JPG Srpska zastava

Comment

Pedrosa stvarno nema sreće . Nadam se da će voziti i biti konkurentan i pored bolova .

Comment

IIiiiiii moj prvi post na forumu

Da li je mozda neko razmisljao ili planirao odlazak u Misano?

Gledao sam svakakve stvari po netu i npr ima povratni autobus do Riminija i nazad za 90e, sto i nije skupo.

Ko hoce,i moze, ima i last minute ponuda za Rimini, 7 dana 168 eura, sa prevozom. Ima avion iz Temisvara do Milana oko 10000 dinara za taj period, onda iz Milana do Misana vozom....

Milion kombinacija

Pozz

Comment

Originally posted by Stan_VR46 View Post
                                IIiiiiii moj prvi post na forumu

Da li je mozda neko razmisljao ili planirao odlazak u Misano?

Gledao sam svakakve stvari po netu i npr ima povratni autobus do Riminija i nazad za 90e, sto i nije skupo.

Ko hoce,i moze, ima i last minute ponuda za Rimini, 7 dana 168 eura, sa prevozom. Ima avion iz Temisvara do Milana oko 10000 dinara za taj period, onda iz Milana do Misana vozom....

Milion kombinacija

Pozz
                                Da, da, planiramo. Međutim, treba dobro proveriti termine tih last minute ponuda, jer se većini agencija završava ponuda aranžmana za Rimini pre trke.
                                Naravno, bilo bi lepo da vidimo ima li još zainteresovanih pa da se nađemo tamo.
                                Možda otvorimo posebnu temu kao u slučaju Brna, ali ipak treba da nas je malkice više...

Zainteresovani za Misano, javljajte se!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X