• Time
  • Show
Clear All

U Munđelu, lagano....

Comment

Originally posted by Dule Krtola View Post
      U Munđelu, lagano....
      Kad ga preimenovaše?
      If a bike and rider coming past you three feet from your face at 180mph down a hill on a public road doesn’t raise even a grin, you are already dead.

Comment

Dobro bre, šta ste toliko zločesti sad?

Comment

Originally posted by realnost View Post
          Kad već pričamo o 2015toj, moglo bi da se ode da neku trku
          Da ne remetimo tradiciju Brno se planira ponovo
          Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.

Comment

Ja cekam Austriju

Comment

Originally posted by Drezik View Post
              Ja cekam Austriju
              Takodje!

Comment

e pa povedite i mene onda
                Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside.

Comment

Ja cekam pare. Prvo ljeto, po zaposlenju, Brno i F1 Madjarska
                  1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
                  1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
                  sigpic

Comment

Brno je stvarno dozivljaj ali nema smisla da idem 2x na istu a Austrija je savrsena , malo Graz pa skoknem do Spilberg tj Red Bull ring.Inace u sklopu staze postoje razrno razne aktivnosti.Mozete da vozite karting ,iznajmite ktm x bow , bmw z4 gt verziju i ostale perverzije. www.project-spielberg.at

Comment

• Za svakog po malo... http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/ne...src=SOC&dom=fb
                      sigpic

Comment

• Moto gp sajt- sumiranje cele godine i osvajanje titule...
                        Marc Marquez
                        "Today was a very beautiful and special day. This year the weather has been good as well, and even though it was a little cold at least it didn't rain like last year. It was very emotional to see all the people from the town, familiar faces and everyone who has travelled here to celebrate our two titles –both my brother's and mine. All of this shows us that what we have achieved is very big and gives us a lot of motivation for next year."

Alex Marquez
                        "It has been a very special day with the people of Cervera and all who have come from outside the town. We want the fans to feel that this title is theirs too, because without their support it would not have been possible. Last year we held a celebration here, and we promised that we would come back with two titles. We succeeded. It has been a long and difficult year, in which we have had to work hard. Now it is time to rest a bit and enjoy mine and my brother's titles, but I can't wait to face the new challenges ahead."
                        sigpic

Comment

• Crutchlow
                          http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/C...+after+surgery
                          sigpic

Comment

• The numerical curiousities of MotoGP™ in 2014
                            http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/T...MotoGP+in+2014
                            sigpic

Comment

• Vanja ovo je za tebe, nema predaje
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Brana View Post
                                The numerical curiousities of MotoGP™ in 2014
                                http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2015/T...MotoGP+in+2014
                                The rider putting in the most work in practice sessions was the resurgent Rossi, the Italian riding 7,464km as he prepared for races at the 18 Grands Prix held in total. Rossi’s hard work was key to his increased competitiveness, which brought him 13 podiums, two victories and the runner-up position in the World Championship. In 2013 Rossi was also the rider to cover the greatest distance in practice, as he rode 7,656km in total at last year’s Grands Prix excluding race distances.
                                Niko kao Rossi...

Comment

Working...
                                X