Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
    Btw, moram priznati da se povecao kvalitet Jutro ce promeniti sve u poslednjih par epizoda.
    Nego reci ti nama Vuce, ako si odgledao u petak epizodu, pretpostavljam da ti se sada svidja jos vise, priznaj? [emoji3]
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Samo da kazem, nije petak, nego cetvrtak
      ali i mene isto zanima, sta misli sad o seriji
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Utrostrucio se kvalitet serije, mora se priznati

--------------------------------------------------------------

Nakon 7. ili 8. epizode je stvarno pocelo na bolje da ide.
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• Haha nisam ni sumnjala
          Da da cetvrtak, petkom gledam
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Prati li ko Simonov "The Deuce"?

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Comment

• Koliko je dobra bila epizoda "Jutro ce promeniti sve" sa Filipom i njegovom aplikacijom, umirala sam od smeha
              a sa druge strane, toliko je realno, da je to strasno

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eto, sad moram da gledam, ko ce da ceka petak
                sigpic

Comment

• pogledaj, to je oko 20 minuta, a ne mozes da verujes koliko je dobro

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• 20 min..ajdeee [emoji23]
                    sigpic

Comment

• A gde si spavalaaa? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]
                      sigpic

Comment

• ma Filip je najbolji u epizodi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Prosla me jeza kad se ova izdrala na Kuzmu.
                          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                          For everyone

Comment

• I ja sam se tu strecnula [emoji3]

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Inace, bez veze je sto su napravili tako da IT genije ne moze da pronadje posao
                              Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                              For everyone

Comment

• Pa on ne zna sta hoce da radi, u tome je veci problem, makar ja tako tumacim

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X