Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Иако сам у последње време доста хејтовао серију, ипак једва чекам седму сезону. Надам се да нећу бити разочаран као после пете и шесте.

Comment

• Nema dalje.

UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• http://crazyfortvseries.altervista.o...e-iron-throne/

Додао бих још неке ствари, али и ово је довољно

Comment

• Ja jedva cekam Narcos, brutalna serija, a sada ce biti zanimljivo kako ce nastaviti pricu bez Pabla.

I pored toga jedva cekam nove Vikinge.

Comment

• Ed Siran sasvim bespotrebno dobio ulogu, bas bode oci ta gluma. Veliki je Sandor Klegejn!
              sigpic

Comment

• There's no divine justice, you dumb cunt. If there was, you'd be dead...and that girl would be alive.
                sigpic

Comment

• Одвратан и патетичан крај епизоде, копиле отео север од Сансе, добро то знамо одавно, али битно је напоменути.

Comment

• Spoiler koristi
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Надам се да кажеш Владану, ја ништа нисам спојловао.

Comment

• on je citirao nesto, samo cu da skrolujem ali ti si prokomentarisao

uglavnom, za sve vazi, koristite spoiler
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seoski Terminator View Post
                          Ja jedva cekam Narcos, brutalna serija, a sada ce biti zanimljivo kako ce nastaviti pricu bez Pabla.
                          https://www.instagram.com/p/BWh1km3FvC0/

Послато са LG-D838 уз помоћ Тапатока
                          VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Po traileru ovom izgleda da samo Penju ostavili Ali soudtrack, perfekcija.

Comment

• Na kraju druge sezone ao se dobro secam Penja odlazi u kancelariju kod nekog sefa DEA i ovaj mu prica o Kali kartelu, znalo se odmah sta ce biti tema trece sezone... jedva cekam
                              VALENTINO ROSSI #46

Comment

• Originally posted by Miletić View Post
                                Na kraju druge sezone
                                Dobro je pa si stavio u spoiler.
                                UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

Working...
                                X