Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serije - komentari, utisci, priče u prazno...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ricma View Post
    Ko im je kriv sto se nisu izborili za vecu minutazu pa da mogu da budu glavne uloge.
    Nisu bili u mogucnosti
    Zbog velikog broja glumaca i mnostva razlicitih scena. Nisu nakupili minutazu.
    Miroslav Raduljica ima vecu minutazu od svo cetvoro
    sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
    Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Sarah Paulson, “The People vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story”

Odvalila glumu.

Comment

• Kakav je ovo jebeni gospodin

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
          Pa sad.. Nije me baš oduvala, ali je dobra. Ja se plašio da ne useru stvari s ovom novonastalom situacijom, ali sviđa mi se u kom smeru su krenuli. Pogotovo ovo sve sa PSL

Spoiler
          Onog cimera sam inače provalio istog trenutka, samo sam ja kontao da je neki pandur (mada mi nije išlo u glavu zašto). Samo glupi Mike "nevinašce" Ross ga nije provalio.
          Isto sam razmisljala kao i ti
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Harold Finch: I have played by the rules for so long.
            FBI SAIC Roberts: Not from where I'm sitting.
            Harold Finch: No. Not your rules. You work at the behest of a system so broken that you didn't even notice when it became corrupted at its core. When I first broke your rules, a sitting president had authorized assassination squads in Laos, and the head of the FBI had ordered his men... you... to conduct illegal surveillance on his political rivals. Your rules have changed every time it was convenient for you. I was talking about my rules. I have lived by those rules for so long. Believed in them for so long. Believed that if you played by the right rules, eventually you would win. But I was wrong, wasn't I? And now all the people I cared about are dead. Or will be dead soon enough. And we will be gone without a trace. So now I have to decide. Decide whether to let my friends die, to let hope die, to let the world be ground under your heel all because I played by my rules. I'm trying to decide. I'm going to kill you. But I need to decide how far I'm willing to go... how many of my own rules I'm willing to break to get it done.
            FBI SAIC Roberts: Look, you want to add threatening the life of a federal agent to your file, I will draw up those charges right now. No waiting is required.
            Harold Finch: I wasn't talking to you.

Surovo dobra 5ta sezona.
            Originally posted by Vladan
            SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
            :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Pocetak Mr Robota slabiji nego u I sezoni. Rekao bih da je ova dupla epizoda bas razocarenje i da su autori u opasnom problemu da predju u pretencioznost i umetnicarenje. No, nadam se da ce se stvari popraviti vec od naredne.

@Saburo

Kakav je na kraju Stranger Things? Opasno me zanima da pocnem da gledam.
              sigpic

Comment

• Mnogo dobro

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/

Kad nastavlja The Night Of?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Mnogo dobro

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/

Kad nastavlja The Night Of?
                  Je l` Winona sva unakazena plasticnim zahvatima ? Relativno skoro sam je gledao u nekoj komediji, sakrio sam se pod krevet i
                  >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• 7.sezona GoTa ce imati 7 epizoda i emitovace se tek na leto 2017. godine.
                    Prosto mi je neverovatno da tada krenu sa emitovanjem, tada je ipak zatisje, nije uopste udaran termin.

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      7.sezona GoTa ce imati 7 epizoda i emitovace se tek na leto 2017. godine.
                      Jel samo nagađanja ili je zvanično?
                      UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
                        Jel samo nagađanja ili je zvanično?
                        Procitala sam na prijevodi-online, oni tamo uglavnom imaju proverene informacije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Valjda je prvobitno bilo rečeno da će tek na jesen 2017. biti emitovana, ovo ispade još bolje...
                          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
                          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
                          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Artur Bler View Post
                            Kakav je na kraju Stranger Things? Opasno me zanima da pocnem da gledam.
                            Tri odgledao, ali možeš slobodno. Omaž osamdesetim, zaboli kasting, režiju i muziku totalno. Sumnjam da će biti spektakl što se tiče priče, sve ostalo je neverovatno prijatno. Pravi vremeplov, meni skroz prepolovi godine dok gledam. Ima Kinga, Carpentera, Cravena i dosta toga još u minijaturama.

Comment

• Comment

• Aleksa brate kad izlazi druga sezona ?
                                sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

Working...
                                X