This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpicFokus Nole i ne zaboravi- u pertle... idemo Noleeeeeeeeeee

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

''Na jedno uho ne čujem ništa, a na drugo sve. Zato slušam samo one koji mi priđu sa prave strane...

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Arise, Serbia!
              You fell asleep long ago,
              And have lain in the dark.
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Comment

• Arise, Serbia!
                    You fell asleep long ago,
                    And have lain in the dark.
                    Now wake up
                    And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Spoiler
                                When I first met you I was so broke
                                And I tried to hide behind the Alabama pines, praying that you didn't know
                                About my problems cause I couldn't, bare to see you go
                                And when you found out, all that happened, your little heart was broke
                                And I had to earn it back and I learned in fact that money don't fix that shit
                                Not tattoo's and I love you's, is trust that I had to get
                                I'm sorry that I, ever hurt you for anything that I did
                                Can I put this ring on your finger let you know that I'm serious
                                Marry me now

I'll never let someone straight up disrespect you
                                I'll never let someone call you out your name
                                I'll always be the one that runs up to protect you
                                Cause I know if I was down you'd come and do the same
                                So let's pack it up and move our life to Nashville
                                Build a studio in the house and do our thing
                                And I'll take you out and we'll go honky tonkin'
                                Get drunk and fall in Tennessee love
                                Tennessee love, fall in Tennessee love, fall in Tennessee love
                                Fall in Tennessee love

Last edited by Sara; 06-01-15, 01:39.
                                "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

Working...
                                X