Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kompjuteri, igrice, sve vezano za tehnologiju...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nekako ispade da ste obojica u pravu RN5 u Kini Indiji je isto sto i R5+ kod nas (mada su zaista i tu konfuzni podaci, od sajta do sajta, bas su ga zakomplikovali, ali https://www.google.rs/amp/s/m.gsmare...-ampp-8959.php), a nama uskoro stize RN5 Global, ali sa drugacijim hardverom nego onaj u Kini Indiji (prakticno isti indijski RN5Pro, ali ovde bez "Pro" sufiksa, naravno sa prilagodjenim softverom za evropska trzista). Najavio i Mi Srbija na FB stranici. A ima ga vec i u preorderu na KP za 250 ojra.

Edit:aaaa ludilo mozga Redmi 5 Plus jeste Redmi Note 5, ali ne u Kini, vec u Indiji A u Indiji je Redmi Note 5 Pro ono sto je u Kini i ovde Redmi Note 5 Ako me razumete
    Last edited by Carcosa; 08-05-18, 18:43.
    "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far". H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Long story short

A2 > RN5 (global) >Redmi 5 plus > Redmi 5

Tako stoji po jačini.

Za Evropu kupovati ili A2 ili Global verzije (zbog mreža odnosno band-a 20, 800 mhz frekvencija 4G)

Comment

• Jel u toj "jednacini" A1 ispred Redmi 5 Plus? Nesto se dvoumim izmedju ta dva modela, ali posto stize RN5, nesto se razmisljam da sacekam pa da uzmem njega. Bice u startu skuplji ali ce vremenom pasti cena, a ja ne zurim. Uzimam dva komada, bitno da gospodja bude zadovoljna
        "We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far". H.P. Lovecraft

Comment

• Originally posted by Carcosa View Post
          Jel u toj "jednacini" A1 ispred Redmi 5 Plus? Nesto se dvoumim izmedju ta dva modela, ali posto stize RN5, nesto se razmisljam da sacekam pa da uzmem njega. Bice u startu skuplji ali ce vremenom pasti cena, a ja ne zurim. Uzimam dva komada, bitno da gospodja bude zadovoljna
          Kada ce da stigne, posto cekam i ja? I koliko ce u startu biti skuplji? Zna li se sta?
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Vladan naucio francuski i italijanski

Xiaomi se širi Evropom, stižu nam novi modeli
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• "Doci ce zuti ljudi sa istoka, zavladace svetom i pice vodu sa Morave"
              Kremansko prorocanstvo
              "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
              Meša Selimović

Comment

• Originally posted by kronostime View Post
                "Doci ce zuti ljudi sa istoka, zavladace svetom i pice vodu sa Morave"
                Kremansko prorocanstvo
                Efendija veciti kontras Kao onaj u Vrucem vetru

Comment

Jel u toj "jednacini" A1 ispred Redmi 5 Plus? Nesto se dvoumim izmedju ta dva modela, ali posto stize RN5, nesto se razmisljam da sacekam pa da uzmem njega. Bice u startu skuplji ali ce vremenom pasti cena, a ja ne zurim. Uzimam dva komada, bitno da gospodja bude zadovoljna
                  Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                  Kada ce da stigne, posto cekam i ja? I koliko ce u startu biti skuplji? Zna li se sta?
                  RN5 Global za EU trziste (sve eu frekvencije za 4G podrzane) 4/64 260 pre order kod mene ;)

Stize u sredu nekoliko komada

Comment

Efendija veciti kontras Kao onaj u Vrucem vetru
                    Men` moj Nexus jos uvek sljaka ono sto od njega ocekujem.
                    "Brini se više za svoju savest, nego za svoj ugled. Jer savest je ono što ti zaista jesi, a ugled je ono što drugi misle o tebi. A ono što drugi misle o tebi… to je njihov problem."
                    Meša Selimović

Comment

• Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S: A Chinese gem
                      https://www.dxomark.com/xiaomi-mi-mix-2s-chinese-gem/
                      sigpic

Comment

• Xiaomi’s market share explodes in Europe

A British analyst firm posts Q1 2018 results of the European smartphone industry.
                        The results show Xiaomi’s European market share growing by over 1,000 percent.
                        With Xiaomi displacing Samsung in India and blowing up in Europe, it is clearly a force to be reckoned with.

Canalys, a technology market analyst firm based in the U.K., posted its first-quarter 2018 analysis of the European smartphone market this week. There’s the usual news about the current “flagship fatigue,” and some dire predictions for the market going forward.

But, in a chart graphic that displays the top five smartphone vendors in Europe for the beginning of 2018, there’s a pretty notable stat:

That’s no typo. Xiaomi’s growth in Europe in the first quarter of this year is so big that they couldn’t even fit it in the graphic, and simply had to put “>+999%” instead.

Granted, the company is still number four on the list of smartphone vendors, with the incumbents Samsung, Apple, and Huawei, far above it in shipments and market share. But you have to keep in mind that Xiaomi has only been in the European market for a short while. Some European countries, like Spain, just saw their first Xiaomi devices at the end of 2017.

You’ll also notice that both Samsung and Apple’s market share went down in Q1 2018. Where do you think that lost market share is going? To the companies in third, fourth, and fifth place, for absolute sure.

Samsung and Apple both know that Huawei and Xiaomi are gobbling up market share like candy all over the world. Late last year, Xiaomi became the top smartphone vendor in India, knocking Samsung down to second place. There is every reason to believe that Xiaomi (or Huawei) could do the same thing across Europe.

In fact, the only place in the world that Xiaomi is not a threat to Samsung and Apple right now is here in the United States. But that’s only because Xiaomi is unable to sell smartphones here due to trade embargoes. It makes one wonder if Samsung and Apple are working behind-the-scenes to keep those embargoes in place.

If Xiaomi were to be allowed to sell smartphones in the United States, Samsung and Apple would be in big trouble.

Canalys did share some insight into why Xiaomi is able to disrupt the market so much: because it is not a public company. Both Xiaomi and HMD Global (the owner of the Nokia brand of smartphones) are private companies, and therefore do not have to continually raise profits to appease shareholders. That gives both companies the ability to spend way beyond their means to gain market share.

Canalys says that “this is not sustainable in the long term, and both Xiaomi and HMD Global will eventually have to shift their revenue and cost structures, as the top three have now done, toward profitability.”

In other words, Xiaomi is able to spend tons of money now to gain a foothold in the market. But when it goes public (which is right around the corner), it will have to shift to profitability, which will undoubtedly slow its growth.

But until then, Xiaomi likely has Samsung and Apple shaking in their boots.
                        Little rice, lots of dough
                        Xiaomi eyes a giant Chinese IPO
                        The world’s fourth-largest smartphone-maker may achieve an $80bn valuation
                        https://www.economist.com/news/busin...omi-eyes-giant

Mix 2S je izgleda apsolutni flagship killer
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
                          Biće na forum brzo Šaomi mafija.
                          I bi tako.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Za cetiri dana izlazi One Plus 6, mislim da je bolje kupiti 5T trenutno, a da ce 6T biti pun pogodak. Ipak radi se o top specifikacijama naravno uz odlicnu cijenu za flagship.

6.28 inca, 19:9 aspect ratio, cijena modela od 6/64 je 530 dolara. Kamera ima Sonijev senzor, 16 i 20 mp ima i opticku i elektronsku stabilizaciju, baterija je 3300 mah i znajuci One Plus bice najbolja na trzistu, brzo punjenje je sigurno najbrze, a mozda nece najduze trajati ali za pola sata na punjacu moze 12 sati lagano da se izgura. Dolazi sa najajcim Kvalkomovim procesorom, SD 845, ubacen je face unlock, Oreo naravno i podrzava i novi Android P. Verzije sa 64, 128 i 256 gb.

Posto Saomi puni osam godina Mi 7 ce biti Mi 8 i prica se da ce biti predstavljen 23. maja. Saomi nastavlja da dominira indijskim trzistem, sad drzi 30% trzista, dok je Samsung drugi sa 25%, daleko iza su Oppo i Vivo sa 7% i 6%. Sto se tice premijum telefona najpopularniji je One Plus koji sa 5 i 5T najpopularniji u visem cjenovnom rangu i tu One Plus dominira sa 50%.

Redmi Note 5 je sad best buy sto se tice mid range telefona, mada po cijeni budzeta cak, a ceka se A2 i da se vidi oce li imati iste specifikacije kao Mi6X

sigpic

Comment

• Stižu Samsung J4, J6 i J8.
                              UEFA Champions League (13) - RECORD, La Liga (34) – RECORD, Copa del Rey (19), Supercopa de España (11).

Comment

• Treći najprodavaniji telefon na svetu i najprodavaniji Android telefon u prvom kvartalu – Redmi 5A.

https://www.androidauthority.com/xia...dmi-5a-867013/

Za 6 meseci u Španiji

Comment

Working...
                                X