Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kompjuteri, igrice, sve vezano za tehnologiju...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    a kako ce SD kanali da izgledaju na UHD, to je ono sto mene najvise zanima?
    Izgledace kao sd kanali.
    Originally posted by Dekinjo
    Šta mislite da su Livepulu poništili dva čista gola, a Sitiju nisu. Koliki bi bio rezultat? Pa 3:3
    Originally posted by La Jugoslavia
    Crvena zvezda je naša, iako je oteta, ona je naša, iako je okupirana. A da je oteta i okupirana, to stoji i to jeste, apsolutno se slažem.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      a kako ce SD kanali da izgledaju na UHD, to je ono sto mene najvise zanima?
      Ne mozes da napravis da rezolucija bude veća od one koju ti kablovski operater salje. Uzmes telefon koji ima 4k ekran i pustis klip na youtubu koji je 480 ili 720p. Isto ce izgledati na 4k ekranu i na hd ekranu.
      UHD mozes iskoristiti jedino ako skines film koji je u tom formatu, pa ga pustis. Sto se tice tv-a, nece to jos bar 5 godina biti u ponudi, kako je i receno. A i onda kada se pojave UHD kanali to ce biti jako mali broj fino vremena.

Comment

• Hvala, definitivno cu da kupim full hd, sad jos samo treba da smislim koji
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Xiaomi emerged as the fastest growing smartphone brand with a growth of 84% YoY in Q3 2017
          https://alertify.eu/xiaomi-emerged-f...4-yoy-q3-2017/

MI master race

Osam mjeseci proslo, baterija i dalje traje dva dana i imam preko 10 sati sot za to vrijeme

MI A1 definitivno najbolja kupovina jos uvijek, po nekim najavama A2 bi mogao da se pojavi u aprilu sa SD 660
          sigpic

Comment

• Xiaomi reveals the revenue of $3 Billion generated by MIJIA’s Brand in 2017

Xiaomi has faced a huge growth in its revenue and area of attention mostly due to its wide range of products being offered for the various consumer’s sectors. Currently, all Xiaomi’s products other than smartphones, such as IoT devices and smart home gadgets fall under the Xiaomi’s crowdfunding company MIJIA.

Currently, MIJIA can be considered as Xiaomi’s Cash Cow due to the crescent amount of revenue being generated by the sub-brand. Today the Chinese Company made public the total sales amount under MIJIA’s portfolio reached the amount of 20 billion of Yuan, which converts in approximately $3 billion.

Dobar telefon ali nema razloga da se prelazi sa RN4X, MiA1 ili 5X na njega, pitanje je oce li imati klasicnu Note seriju petice ili ce 5 Plus to da preuzme ovoga puta, ali im definitivno treba uredjaj sa SD 630 ili 660 za 150-200 eura.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sta se desava ako crkne taj Saomi, mora li da se salje nazad u Kinu pa da se ceka odgovor ili kako?

Comment

• Ijuu juuu limune.. pa to čudo ne crkava, nisi znao
                Svašta od tebe!
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Verujem da je skoro nemoguce, posto je Kinez... Ali za svaki slucaj.

Comment

• Originally posted by limun View Post
                    Sta se desava ako crkne taj Saomi, mora li da se salje nazad u Kinu pa da se ceka odgovor ili kako?
                    Kupiš ih 5 u startu i opet ti ostane 200€ u odnosu na iPhone [emoji41]
                    “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Originally posted by dekkard View Post
                      Kupiš ih 5 u startu i opet ti ostane 200€ u odnosu na iPhone [emoji41]
                      Neka... Radije ne bih da dozivim blam kad me ljudi pitaju koji mi je to telefon. Ksa.. Ksha.. Ksio.. Shiomi..

Comment

• da crkne shaomi
                        limune, celer ti udario u glavu
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Evo jedan iskren odgovor Kineza:
                          You see, you’ve probably heard the phrase “you get what you pay for”.
                          Xiaomi phones are quite much that. Though, they do not mistreat you and properly give great quality for the bucks you pay them.

But… you see. They are still “cheap phones”.
                          While having my phone (I bought it about july/2016) it broke twice, both times a soldering problem in the mainboard, not something I caused, just a random failure that rendered the phone useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by limun View Post
                            Neka... Radije ne bih da dozivim blam kad me ljudi pitaju koji mi je to telefon. Ksa.. Ksha.. Ksio.. Shiomi..
                            Isto ovako i ja za Apple razmisljam.

Comment

• Mislim da je iPhone jedini telefon za koga se prave maske sa isečenim delom da se vidi jabuka
                              “La vostra fama è come il fiore, che nasce e muore, e si secca allo stesso sole che gli ha dato vita dall'acerba terra"

Comment

• Boze limune al si snob
                                Celer ti udario u glavu ...hahahah
                                Naughty Bojana.

tt
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X