Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A ja visdim da jesu,i to mashinama,kasni ti izgleda dosta ...
    SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Upravo sad su izasli, pre par minuta ih nije bilo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Kakva konfuzija na twitteru, jedni pišu kako su mečevi prebačeni za sutra, drugi kako nisu, treći kažu da je kiša stala i uskoro se nastavlja program, ajd ga sad znaj šta je tačno
        * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
        * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
        NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Znaci opet Nike ... Fed moze da zavrsi svoj mec, dok ovi ostali Himen decaci moraju da igraju ponedeljak pa utorak .... Vrlo fer i posteno nema sta.
          sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
          Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Kisa je stala i sredjuju terene, to je 100% tacno jer gledam onaj strim
            ali sto se tice programa, tu se nista ne zna

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                Znaci opet Nike ... Fed moze da zavrsi svoj mec, dok ovi ostali Himen decaci moraju da igraju ponedeljak pa utorak .... Vrlo fer i posteno nema sta.
                Nijedan mec jos nije otkazan, izgleda da su samo JJ i Bencic pomerili sa AA

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako su se usudili

No samo neka prenosi Eurosport(2)

Comment

• Vala logidno, ako ne pada a mecevi se mogu zavrsiti, sto se ne bi igrali!? Ameri...
                    Genius, outrageous, the best ever! RF!

Comment

Comment

• Pa dnevni program je gotov samo za ljude koji imaju karte na AA...ovi sa kartom za noćni će upasti ranije i gledati Federera

da ne bi morali na sve ovo još jednom prazniti i popunjavati AA...a to je sat vremena

ostalo se sve nastavlja kako je i planirano...valjda

Comment

Comment

• Je l' im vracaju deo para ?
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• Samo mi nije jasno kad ce JJ da igra, tamo Berdih tek treba da zavrsi, i jos treba da se odigra Gaske-Monfils

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Agut na putu da me izbaci iz suicide-a
                                Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 31-08-14, 22:59.
                                Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                                Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                                Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                                You're a master of karate and friendship
                                For everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X