Dayman (a-a-ah...)
    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      znam da nije, ali ima trenutke kad izgleda kao da ima
      Ima trenutke kada izgleda kao da cu ja fatiti tiket u kladionici ali... if you know what I mean

Tsonga uvjek isti bio, cim naleti na iole ozbiljan igrac na nekom GS-u on se usere i pored toga sto ima vodstvo. Naravno AO 2008 je iskljucak.
      A jos tragicnije je to sto Marej nije ozbiljan igrac na ovom GS-u.
      OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stefan-kobe View Post
        Ima trenutke kada izgleda kao da cu ja fatiti tiket u kladionici ali... if you know what I mean
        Ubi tebe kladionica...
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Originally posted by LegendaBL View Post
          Ubi tebe kladionica...
          I zene
          Sta radi sad Genie
          OVAKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
            2:0 je najopasniji rezultat.

Nije ovo Vimbli ;)

Послато са SM-N9005 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Wolf View Post
              2:0 je najopasniji rezultat.

Nesto slicno je svojevremeno rekao i Ciro Blazevic...

"Cuj, sine, 2:0 je najopasniji rezultat, jer kad primis prvi gol samo je pitanje kad ces primiti i drugi".

Comment

• Conga nema mozak, Marej nema fizicku spremu, skroz zanimljiv mec
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Bouchard i Katja igraju daleko zanimljiviji mec nego Marej i Conga.
                  OVAKO

Comment

• значи са Марејем играмо?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Alemannia Aachen View Post
                      Nesto slicno je svojevremeno rekao i Ciro Blazevic...

"Cuj, sine, 2:0 je najopasniji rezultat, jer kad primis prvi gol samo je pitanje kad ces primiti i drugi".
                      Ciro je bio maher, i u fudbalu je 2:0 jako opasan rezultat. No, u tenisu je on posebno opasan za onga ko gubi 2:0.

Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Conga nema mozak, Marej nema fizicku spremu, skroz zanimljiv mec
                      Bojana,

Conga igra instikivno. Ne smije da misli dok igra. To ne znaci da nema mozak.
                      Last edited by NI; 01-09-14, 21:43.

Comment

• Ma to nasi komentatori cesto govore

Ako je Marej pametan pustice ovaj set da se koliko toliko oporavi. Nema on snage za ovaj set ako Zo pocne da pogadja.
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Dok god je jedan brejk, Marej ima sanse, posto je samo pitanje vremena kad ce Conga da izdivlja i posalje par lopti u aut

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja mislio da vec vodi sa dva brejka prednosti
                            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            For everyone

Comment

• I Marej vraca brejk, 2 auta i jedna mreza

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zika View Post
                                значи са Марејем играмо?
                                Sta misliš da ce on propustiti priliku da uzme skalp Novaku na GS?

Comment

Working...
                                X