X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
    Nesto se unervozile obe
    Oblachno je i slabije se vidi nego sinoc .
    SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Obe dogurale do druge sedmice W

Comment

• Haha A bas je mrak

Comment

• i Kei i Boleli prekinuli mec, 3:3 u 5. setu, trenutno igraju samo Janovic i Robredo i to verujem samo zato sto Robredo ima brejk prednosti
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Rafa iz svega najbolje prodje, Lošmi i pobjednik Kei/Simone će vjerovatno meč igrati u utorak

Comment

• Originally posted by SonjaFan View Post
              Haha A bas je mrak

Keys i Shvedova kao da su pod nekim svijetlima ...
              SignaturE se cheka ...sigpic

Comment

• Jerzy Izbori peti set i opet izgubi...steta

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                  Rafa iz svega najbolje prodje, Lošmi i pobjednik Kei/Simone će vjerovatno meč igrati u utorak
                  Zasto je Federer prosao losije od Rafe?

Comment

• prosao Robredo, red je da se naplate neki racuni

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• E crni Jerzy
                      * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                      * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                      NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Fula

Roger i Rafa najbolje prošli, Stan i kompanija najgore...kao i Lošmi i Kei

Trebali su prebaciti Keia i Simonea sad na centralni, da završe meč...
                        Last edited by shminka; 28-06-14, 21:22.

Comment

• Zar ne igra Rafa protiv Kyrgiosa?

Comment

• Neki su se radovali i na USO sto je Robredo dosao do Roleta.

Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                            You're a master of karate and friendship
                            For everyone

Comment

• USO 2013. i W 2014. su nebo i zemlja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Al Keys i Shvedova idalje igraju

Comment

Working...
                                X