X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pravila su nikad gora, a buzdet je katastrofa
    ali nema veze, igramo se
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Budget im je krajnje smesan. Msm 400 das za jedan udarac, a imas 1000 Izaberes dva dobra udarca, ostalo kud puklo da puklo

Comment

• Ali gledas sta najvise nosi poena

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ovo su nagrade, a posto sam ja organizator mini lige, igrajte pametno, mozda nekog povedem sledece godine

WHAT PRIZES ARE ON OFFER?
          The overall winner can choose from a pair of tickets for the 2015 men's singles final or ladies´ singles final. Two weekly winners will win an official Wimbledon towel and a pair of ground passes for the 2015 Championships. The organiser of the top-scoring mini-league will win an official Wimbledon towel and a pair of ground passes for the 2015 Championships.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kakvih sve manijaka/srecnika ima po netu, necemo biti ni medju prvih 100

Valjda posle svakog kola, u sklopu budzeta, mogu se izvrsiti sve izmene udaraca ?
            Last edited by Prototype; 21-06-14, 19:21.

Comment

• bezveze nagrade, nema aparata za kahvu

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
                Kakvih sve manijaka/srecnika ima po netu, necemo biti ni medju prvih 100

Valjda posle svakog kola, u sklopu budzeta, mozu se izvrsiti sve izmene udaraca ?
                i ja sam tako shvatila, osim ovog kapitena koji ti nosi duple poene, on kad ispadne vise nemas tu opciju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• ahahhaah smehotresna pravila
                  navićemo se...valjda
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ma ja vec pola sata smisljam kombinaciju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Your Mind

James Duckworth prva opcija, košta 400

my power...Lajović, pješke
                      Last edited by shminka; 21-06-14, 19:58.

Comment

• Je li igrao neko nekad od vas Tennis Tipping na MTF-u/TF-u?

Comment

• još nam i to treba, uz suicide

mogao je neko umjesto mene pozivnicu poslat
                          Last edited by shminka; 21-06-14, 20:04.

Comment

• ti si majstor za te pozivnice, pri'vati se tastature

ma Klizan na mind, on ce da razbije Nadala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Idem gledat teku, ko zna kad ću se vratiti ako dobijemo

Comment

• Vi igrate tek u 12h, ima jos vremena

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X