X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filip

Comment

Morace Filip mnogo bolje od ovoga sto je prikazao danas, ako misli da se kvalifikuje u MD.
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Nije nimalo naivan igrac ovaj coucaud, gledao sam ga pre par meseci kada je skinuo zikela lagano u dvorani. Vazno je da je cofi zabelezio pobedu, sutra djustino moze i mora da se dobije a onda sa donskojem za MD to ce biti bas izjednacen mec po mom misljenju

Comment

jel ovo opet kiša??

Comment

Da...najavljena je za cijeli dan
            Last edited by shminka; 22-05-14, 10:22.

Comment

Do sljedećeg petka sami oblaci na prognozi

Comment

Kokinakis je prosao u 3. kolo kvalifikacija
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Nece biti kisa do kraja dana, nz odakle ti ova informacija Shminka
                  OVAKO

Comment

Ja sam napravila grupu, pa ko hoce neka se registruje i neka upada

http://www.myrolandgarroscup.com/
                    group: SK FORUM
                    password: PL93Y
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

nije mi tražio loziku...
                      stoji mi da nema grupne lozinke.. mislim, jesam li na pravom mestu?
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Verovatno nisi, mora ti tražiti lozinku ...

Comment

I ja sam otvorila bez lozinke, ako sam otvorila ono što treba
                          * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                          * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                          NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Groups, join group, nadjete SK FORUM...strelica koja pokaže opet Join Group...i onda ide šifra ne bi bilo loše biti apa

Damir na dobrom putu da napusti Pariz danas

igraj
                            Last edited by shminka; 22-05-14, 15:12.

Comment

Originally posted by Velja_JA View Post
                              Verovatno nisi, mora ti tražiti lozinku ...
                              i ja to mislim...

Originally posted by shminka View Post
                              Groups, join group, nadjete SK FORUM...strelica koja pokaže opet Join Grop...i onda ide šifra
                              ja opet brzoopleto napravila svoju grupu SK FORUM
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

E došla sam do šifre
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X