X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kad on ode u penziju, to ce biti prelep dan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Izgleda da ce i Li da pakuje kofere, dosta zanimljivih rezultata danas
      If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Kad on ode u penziju, to ce biti prelep dan
        Što?

Svaka čast Ivo na pobjedi.

Umišljeni Dimitrov

Comment

• Smekercino, mangupcino, Il Dotore!

Strasan igrac, visa sila, Il Dotore!

sigpic

Comment

• Bravo Kiki
            * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Originally posted by conviction View Post
              Što?

Svaka čast Ivo na pobjedi.

Umišljeni Dimitrov
              Zato sto zna samo da servira, jednom godisnje ga sere i pogadja sve zivo i ispada da je neki teniser

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Dobar je dečko Grigor, samo nume tenisa
                sigpic

Comment

Zato sto zna samo da servira, jednom godisnje ga sere i pogadja sve zivo i ispada da je neki teniser
                  Sta je sa FH, sta je sa volejima, ne valja tako pricati samo sto nam je neko antipatican

Comment

• Svaka čast Kristini, ipak je ispalo da je imala sreće u žrebu
                    Šta je sa Li?

Điraldo, Điraldo... katastrofa od igre, bar Berlok da opravda ulogu koju sam mu dala.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Evo gledam ni Lajovica necemo gledati jer nema kamere
                      Da li neko zna zasto je Endi trazio da igra medju zadnjima prvo kolo? Da li je povredjen?
                      Steta posle onakvog meca sa Nadalom da i on otpadne odmah na startu
                      If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. It's the hard that makes it great.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Sta je sa FH, sta je sa volejima, ne valja tako pricati samo sto nam je neko antipatican
                        I cuveni BH slajs!
                        Originally posted by Casiraghi
                        Al bar nauci me drugoj da se dam da tebi nevernoj budem Emre Can
                        Ti nikad neces biti kao Joel Matip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxj_G6ExBTE
                        Srecan Mane svima koji slave.

Comment

Zna Ivo mnogo više od samog servisa, majstor je to veliki. Druga je stvar što ti njega ne voliš ali čovjek je doktor.

Comment

Pa to sam i rekla, jednom godisnje ga sere, pa iz bh pogadja same linije, sta god da udari ulazi u teren i ispada da zna da igra tenis, a nume...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Treba ga proglasiti zasticenom vrstom kao Wawrniku pa se ova nipodastavnja ne bi desavala

Comment

Treba ga proglasiti zasticenom vrstom kao Wawrniku pa se ova nipodastavnja ne bi desavala
                                Ajde reci mi sta sam to lose rekla, koji sam izraz upotrebila koji se koristi za Stana?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X