Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Povrijedio stopalo Embiid. Kakva steta, valjda nije teska povreda da mu unisti karijeru. Ovako je i Oden poceo.
    sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Blatt novi trener Cavs-a! Samo napred trenercino!
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Po nekim izveštajima najverovatnije će Melo završiti u Bulls-ima!

zdrav Rose - Melo - Noah

Svaka čast LeBron-u ali protiv ovog nema šanse.
          IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
          ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
          C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Woj najavljuje nesto u Portlandu, mada ne vjerujem da ce oni nesto mijenjati.
            Strip away markets and ask yourself: Why wouldn't Aldridge-Lillard-Batum core be supremely attractive partnership for max free-agent star?

Brian Windhorst
            NBA office clarified opt out date for LeBron, Wade & Bosh is June 30. 2011 CBA changed it to June 29 but they are grandfathered in to 30th.
            Volio bih da Bosh ode. Previse je potcijenjen igrac koji je kvalitetom slican Aldridgeu.
            Last edited by Reise; 20-06-14, 19:52.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Reise View Post
              Volio bih da Bosh ode. Previse je potcijenjen igrac koji je kvalitetom slican Aldridgeu.
              Riley onda kreće po Mela... Mada ja stvarno ne verujem u tu priču Miami-Melo.
              IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
              ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
              C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Rudy Gay will opt-in for the final year of his contract with the Kings, worth $19.3 million.
                Gay has been lobbied to stay in Sacramento by Kings management and DeMarcus Cousins, and the team is expected to engage in contract-extension talks in the near future. He could negotiate a four-year extension beginning July 1, and should earn a massive pay-day with the Kings viewing him as a "cornerstone of the franchise's future." Gay thrived after being traded to Sacramento last season, averaging 20.1 points, 5.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists and 1.2 steals.

Carmelo Anthony will file notice with the Knicks on Monday that he plans to exercise his early termination option on his contract, according to Yahoo! Sports.
                This is an expected move, and it will become official on Monday. Carmelo will become an unrestricted free agent for the first time in his career, and he will be courted by Dallas, Chicago, Houston, and Boston to name a few teams.

Comment

• Jabari Parker tanked his Cavs workout because he wants to play in Milwaukee.
                  Haha!
                  Realno, ne bih ni ja htio da odem kod Kyriea i Waitersa, kad mozes ovamo od prvog dana da uzimas 20 suteva.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Zasto bi iko zeleo da igra za Buckse? Najgora fransiza u ligi

Comment

• Bolje za njih nego za vecite luzere iz Klivlenda.

Comment

• BREAKING: LeBron James will opt out of contract with the Miami Heat and become a free agent.
                        Opala...

Comment

• Dankan produzio ugovor sa Sparsima i sledece sezone.
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Originally posted by bice View Post
                            Dankan produzio ugovor sa Sparsima i sledece sezone.
                            Spursi lagano šampioni i sledeće godine !
                            Originally posted by Brajkula
                            Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• John Hammond, Bucks GM
                              I think Giannis is going to be a multiple position player someday. When he came last September he was 6'9" and 190 [lbs.], and today he's almost 6'11" and 217 lbs. I think Giannis is a guy that's going to be able to play, at his size, he's going to play some small forward and he's going to play some power forward someday. He's another multiple position guy, and I think that helps this process.
                              Bas me zanima u sta ce da se pretvori ovaj igrac. Pocecu Buckse da pratim zbog njega.
                              Last edited by Reise; 24-06-14, 20:52.
                              sigpic

Comment

• "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                                odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                                fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

Working...
                                X