Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derek Fisher novi trener Knicksa http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...t-with-knicks/

Comment

Gde ce takav gospodin u onaj mulj

Comment

Phil Jackson i Fisher, interesantan ''upravljacki'' tandem

Comment

Breaking:The Heat will try to sing Carmelo Anthony in hopes to create big four,Lebron,Wade,Bosh and Melo.WOW(ESPN)...
          Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Originally posted by jevta1992 View Post
            Neka se hebu više, ako ovo urade postaće mi još više najomraženija ekipa

Comment

Bice potrebno 42 lopte i interesuje me kako bi napravili cap space za svu cetvoricu. Ko li bi se odrekao plate
              sigpic

Comment

oćete odgovor ? xD

Spoiler
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Heat dovodi sa Melom jos i Grega Monroa i Pau Gasola. Big 6.
                  sigpic

Comment

'Oce Melo u Miami, al' u nekom paralelnom univerzumu. Taj ne bi otisao u tim u kojem ne moze da ispali 20 lopti po mecu, pa sve da mu garantuju da ce uzeti 30 titula.
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• @ESPNCleveland
                      @TheRealTRizzo: Sources tell me Joel Embiid's physical w/ the #Cavs did not go well. Enough red flags that they won't take him #1 overall.
                      Bas navijam za ovog momka, jer tako talentovan centar se nije pojavio decenijama... ali mislim da ce ga skenjati povrede

Comment

• Sources: Carmelo leaning toward leaving Knicks; Bulls, Rockets in contention
                        Knicks pulling out all the stops to keep Carmelo in N.Y.
                        Report: Rockets believe they lack assets to trade for Kevin Love
                        Vlade Divac is hopeful to join an NBA front office next season.
                        76ers willing to part with Thaddeus Young for No. 1 pick?
                        Coach Brad Stevens said Rajon Rondo is "anxious" to play next season.
                        Marcus Smart said during Friday's workout with the Celtics that it would be an honor to learn from Rajon Rondo.
                        Warriors' Thompson seeks extension, ignores trade rumors
                        Lakers considering Byron Scott, Alvin Gentry, Kurt Rambis
                        Hornets owner Michael Jordan hopes to add a superstar this summer
                        Eric Gordon (knee surgery) is expected to resume basketball activity this month
                        Mark Jackson is reportedly being considered for the Cavaliers' head coaching vacancy.
                        There is reportedly mutual interest between free-agent-to-be Andray Blatche and the Pelicans.
                        Sixers, Bulls Looking To Trade Up In Draft
                        Sam Mitchell, Sidney Lowe to join Flip Saunders' Wolves staff
                        Dirk Nowitzki says no talks with Mavs yet, laughs at report of Rockets' interest
                        Ray Allen said retirement is a possibility
                        The Pelicans are "aggressively" trying to trade into the first round, according to Yahoo! Sports.
                        Sources: Two teams explore McMillan's candidacy as head coach
                        Oden open to playing next season, admits he didn't have season he expected
                        The Bucks could take Dante Exum with the second pick in the draft, according to the Sporting News.
                        Gary Payton said that Damian Lillard needs to work on his defense.
                        Metta World Peace took to his Twitter profile on Friday to announce that he is not considering retirement.
                        General manager Billy King said he's planning on Kevin Garnett being on the Nets next season.
                        Maccabi Tel Aviv head coach David Blatt will leave Israel for a coaching opportunity in the NBA.
                        Spurs to hire European legend Ettore Messina as assistant coach
                        Chandler Parsons on LeBron James: “You’ll see him in a different jersey next year”

Comment

• http://www.b92.net/sport/kosarka/ves...&nav_id=862310

Comment

• Šejn Batije okončao svoju NBA karijeru.
                            Originally posted by Brajkula
                            Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

• Evo fina prica o Timmiju Dankanu na SK1
                              1994 1995 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
                              1997 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2008 2009 2015
                              sigpic

Comment

• The Celtics reportedly hope to acquire Kevin Love with a package of picks Nos. 6 and 17 in this year's draft, future No. 1 draft picks, and young talent such as Jared Sullinger or Kelly Olynyk.Boston has a war-chest of draft picks they could use to pry Love out of Minnesota, but they're not the only team piling up assets at Flip Saunders' feet in the hopes of acquiring the Wolves' three-time All-Star. ESPN's Chad Ford feels that the Celtics' offer "is probably the best [Saunders] is going to get," but we shouldn't have to wait long for resolution with the draft coming on Thursday, June 26.

Comment

Working...
                                X