Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samo da Lakersi dovedu kasfetnog trenera

Comment

Comment

One team asked Dante Exum what drugs he uses besides marijuana. He responded that he doesn't use marijuana.
        sigpic

Comment

According to Celtics writer Steve Bulpett, Rajon Rondo "may be more available [in trades] now than ever before."
          Report: Fisher front-runner for Knicks coaching gig
          ESPN's Stephen A. Smith reported on Friday that Nuggets coach Brian Shaw is trying to get out of his contract with Denver, with the goal of accepting the Knicks' head coaching position.
          The Nets reportedly "will not rule out" the possibility of trading Deron Williams this summer.
          Paul Pierce: One, two more years left
          Knicks president Phil Jackson met with veteran coach Mike Dunleavy Sr. for two hours on Friday morning, in what is believed to be Jackson's first interview since missing out on Steve Kerr.
          Knicks plan to trade Raymond Felton
          Marcin Gortat said that he would "love" to re-sign with the Wizards as a free agent this summer, citing John Wall as a major draw.
          Report: Isiah Thomas to join Pistons ownership
          Donald Sterling has retained a lawyer and is refusing to pay the NBA's $2.5 million fine, according to Sports Illustrated.
          Sources: Blazers G Watson wants to coach Jazz
          Trail Blazers sign coach Terry Stotts to multi-year contract extension
          Mo Williams says he’ll opt out of final year with Blazers to become a free agent
          Mark Jackson returning to ESPN’s NBA announcing team, will work Eastern Conference Finals
          George Karl really wants Cavs coaching job.

Comment

Report: Wolves open to trading Love, who wants out
            Report: Kevin Love’s ‘people’ told Timberwolves that if he isn’t traded, he’ll leave in free agency
            Lakers and Celtics plan to offer lottery picks for Kevin Love
            Report: Warriors, Bulls are potential trade destinations that intrigue Kevin Love
            Sam Mitchell emerges as Timberwolves coaching candidate with Kevin Love’s future undecided
            Timberwolves update

Stevens on Rondo trade rumors: 'All speculation'
            Blazers say LaMarcus Aldridge ‘priority number one’
            J.J. Hickson (ACL surgery) expects to return to the court in January, according to CSNNW.com.
            Scott Brooks: It'd 'make a lot of sense' for Fisher to coach Knicks
            Why’d the Knicks miss out on Steve Kerr? Jax was cheap
            Sources: Dunleavy candidate for Knicks job
            Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak suggested that he'd be willing to trade L.A.'s first-round lottery pick, but he may also be interested in acquiring other team's picks.
            Utah Jazz open to trading draft picks
            Report: Ollie wants more than $5M to jump to NBA
            Knicks president Phil Jackson reportedly wants Tim Hardaway Jr. to play in the Las Vegas summer league.
            76ers may trade Carter-Williams, draft Dante Exum
            Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy questioned Brandon Jennings' "decision-making ability" and shot selection, before mentioning Jennings' 37 percent shooting last season.
            Dante Exum may be converted to shooting guard
            Coaches don’t want to work for Dan Gilbert
            Mark Jackson not a serious candidate for Cleveland Cavaliers job
            Tristan Thompson voices frustration with Cavaliers

Comment

Kevin Love views the Boston Celtics as "an increasingly intriguing destination," according to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports.
              The Celtics are in position to earn the No. 5 draft pick this year, which would help their chances of compiling a tempting trade offer for Love, who has reportedly told the Wolves he'll leave as a free agent in 2015 if he's not traded. The rumor-mill has already linked him to the Lakers, Knicks, Bulls, Rockets and Warriors. It's worth noting that Celtics beat writer Gary Washburn asked Love about his feelings toward Boston during All-Star weekend, to which Love replied, "Boston is a great city. I’m sure free agents would love to go there, especially with [Brad] Stevens as a coach." Let the speculation begin.

Comment

Šta će u Boston jebo ga Žota
                Originally posted by Brajkula
                Veruj meni, radi kako hoćeš

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Originally posted by Mladen View Post
                  Šta će u Boston jebo ga Žota
                  On i Rondo, neki FA. Za istok je to odlican tim, vjerovatno neko polufinale konferencije posle prve sezone.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ili možda trejd u Čikago, uz Rouza, Nou i neko veliko finale ? što bi neki sa foruma rekli #pješke

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Moze i to, a moze i Melo u Chi da dodje.
                      sigpic

Comment

Pa o tome ti pričam. Veliki je broj kombinacija. Ne smem ni da pomislim ja ekipu u kojoj bi igrali Rose, Butler, Melo, Love, Noah Mada kolike smo cicije, ovo najverovatnije mogu samo da sanjam.

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Haha, da li stvarno mislis da mogu da dodju i Love i Melo zajedno. Bolje se nadaj da bar jedan od njih dodje.
                          Last edited by Reise; 20-05-14, 00:25.
                          sigpic

Comment

God works in mysterious ways

Brajkula, 2014. N.E

Comment

Mamuze 57% za 2 poena 52% za tri poena sut kako ih pobediti
                              GIFSoup

Comment

Ljudi jedno pitanje,jer veceras izbor pozicija na draftu ono ko ima prvog pika i to>?

Comment

Working...
                                X