Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hrvatski stručnjak, Neven Spahija, naredne sezone će biti deo stručnog štaba Atlanta Hawksa. Trener koji je vodio mnogo evropskih klubova biće asistent Mike Budenholzeru.

Comment

• Није то снимак од Паје него од Кевина Вера. Лажу људи.
      Arise, Serbia!
      You fell asleep long ago,
      And have lain in the dark.
      Now wake up
      And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• E, svakakvih dzukela ima.. mada kapiram da ni PG-ov nije nesto bolji. Hvala za info.

Comment

• Па то. Гадно је у сваком случају.
          Arise, Serbia!
          Now wake up
          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• The Spurs name WNBA star Becky Hammon as an assistant coach. She is retiring after this season with the San Antonio Stars.
            Прва жена у историји.
            Arise, Serbia!
            Now wake up
            And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Каква царица. Једва чекам да је видим на клупи.
              Last edited by Урош94; 06-08-14, 16:33.
              Arise, Serbia!
              Now wake up
              And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Wolves, Cavs agree to Kevin trade

The Minnesota Timberwolves have reached an agreement in principle to trade Kevin Love to the Cleveland Cavaliers for No. 1 overall pick Andrew Wiggins, 2013 No. 1 overall pick Anthony Bennett and a protected 2015 first-round draft pick, according to media reports.

ESPN's Brian Windhorst reported Monday that the Cavs and Timberwolves have a "handshake agreement" for a Love trade. Yahoo! Sports reported on Thursday that Love has committed to to opt out of his contract in 2015 and re-sign with Cleveland next summer five years and $120 million-plus.

The trade cannot be finalized until Aug. 23.
                Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Ako dodju Rej i Merion plasim se da ce da doguraju do Velikog Finala i pored toga sto im je Blat u ovom trenutku najveca mana.

Adrian Wojnarowski: As @daldridgetnt reports, Pacers applying for Disabled Players Exception of $5.3M for George injury. Indy could offer Marion more than Cavs.

Comment

• Houston is signing Kostas Papanikolaou to a two-year deal, league source tells Yahoo.

Comment

• Comment

• Ова глава је битнија:

Arise, Serbia!
                        Now wake up
                        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Ray Allen to play next season

Comment

• NBA makes it official, 2014-15 regular-season schedule to be released 6 p.m. Wednesday.

Comment

• LeBron, Cavs to Miami on Dec. 25

Comment

• • The Spurs' rodeo trip this season will be nine games long in February and March.

• The Brooklyn Nets will go on an eight-game road trip that spans the All-Star break and will mean they won't have a home game between Feb. 6 and March 2.

• The Bulls' infamous circus trip spans seven games from Nov. 17-30, starting in Los Angeles and ending in Brooklyn. The also have a six-game trip that stars at the end of January.

• The Warriors play just one home game between Feb. 4 and March 4, with 11 of 12 during that stretch on the road.

• The Clippers' Grammy trip lasts eight games in January and February after a seven-game trip in November.

• The Cavaliers play 12 of 15 games on the road from Feb. 12 to March 5.

• The Philadelphia 76ers have a seven-game road trip that spans both the Christmas and New Year's holidays.

• The Heat and Blazers each have seven-game homestands in December.

• The Phoenix Suns have an eight-game homestand in January and February, one short of the Clippers' NBA-long nine-game homestand.

Ultimately, though, each team plays 41 home and 41 road games between Oct. 28 and April 15.
                                http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...14-15-schedule

Last edited by jevta1992; 13-08-14, 23:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X