Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Raptors trade Steve Novak to Utah Jazz
    Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Dwain Price @DwainPrice about 5 minutes ago
      Basically, LBJ is telling the #Heat to go get someone he can play with or he's out of there. He's using the other teams as leverage.
      Marvin Williams solidly on "next" line for threes after top four/five. Talking with Spurs, Heat, Wizards, Hornets, Clips, Magic, Suns.
      Lakers did have their meeting in Cleveland today with LeBron James's agent, Rich Paul, per source familiar with the discussions.
      Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward will visit the Charlotte Hornets next week, the Observer has learned. Story to follow.
      Blazers did not think they'd be able to sign Spencer Hawes, who's talking w/Suns, or Channing Frye, rumored to be target of Cavaliers.
      Source says there will be "no decision soon" from Pau Gasol about where to sign, despite Carmelo, team entreaties.
      Last edited by jevta1992; 04-07-14, 23:18.

Comment

• Originally posted by ParicVojvoda View Post
        Nisam mislio odmah nego za sezonu-dve.Taman da se uhoda i zbog toga bih zeleo da dovedu Takera.Zbog toga ne bih zeleo da pretplate Arizu.Vecini igraca je prosla sezona bila najbolja u njihovim karijerama kod Hornaceka, pa zbog toga i gajim veliki optimizam kada su on i Enis u pitanju za sledecu sezonu.Ne kazem sada da ce da naprave veliki napredak vec u prvoj sezoni, ali ne verujem da ce da obojica budu bust.
        Enis moze mnogo, ali Warren tesko. Jbg, to su 15-30 pikovi, nema tu preteranog talenta.
        Sunsi moraju da uloze u Bledosoa, on je potencijalni superstar.

Comment

• Free-agent 7-footer Spencer Hawes has reached agreement on a four-year, $23 million contract with the Los Angeles Clippers, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
          Arise, Serbia!
          You fell asleep long ago,
          And have lain in the dark.
          Now wake up
          And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Znaci Doc je dobio svog rezervnog centra... Imaju li sada mesta za Piercea ?
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
              Sunsi moraju da uloze u Bledosoa, on je potencijalni superstar.
              Tome se i ja nadam, samo da ne bude previse.Par igraca treba dogodine da produzi ugovor i ako previse daju za Bledsa bice problema koga produziti i koliko mu dati.Od svih njih najvise bih voleo da ostane Markif, bez Markusa i Grina se moze.

Mislim da sam pre par dana da i Plumli sledece sezone isto moze da ode, ali posto sam sada video da ima TO ostaje on sigurno.

@Rondo9

Trazi Bruklin S&T, konkretno Redika.

A source said the Bulls would hope to engage the Lakers in sign-and-trade possibilities should they get a verbal commitment from Gasol. The Bulls would dangle the expiring $16.8 million contract of Carlos Boozer and likely would have to include sweeteners, possibly in the form of draft picks. Steve Nash has an expiring deal the Lakers have shopped in the past.
              Anthony is expected to make his decision over the weekend. The Bulls believe they have a shot and would be Anthony's choice should he leave the Knicks.
              One of those people, an executive with a rival team, said the growing belief around the league is that Bosh would prefer a four-year max deal with another team to a discounted longer deal with Miami.
              Sam Amick: Luol Deng is being courted by Miami.
              Sam Amick on Carmelo Anthony: Really I think [there are] only three teams: It's the Knicks, the Bulls and the Rockets, in my opinion. That's what I'm being told by some of the executives involved in the process.

Comment

• Sta nemoj previse? Max ugovor odma

Comment

• Miami president Pat Riley plans to meet with free agent Luol Deng in Chicago today, league source tells Yahoo.
                  Extra bre.
                  Last edited by jevta1992; 05-07-14, 16:26.

Comment

• Super je to, samo ga treba potpisati.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Samo toliko.

Comment

• Reports: Carmelo Anthony is expected to return to the Knicks
                        Rockets mulling Chris Bosh
                        Nets want Redick or 1st-round picks from Clippers for Pierce
                        Melo interested in talking to Pau Gasol about playing for Knicks
                        The Bucks are pitching an offer sheet to restricted free agent Eric Bledsoe.
                        The Pelicans are interested in signing Jameer Nelson.
                        Report: Devin Harris reaches three-year deal with Dallas Mavericks
                        Atlanta Hawks prepare for early pitch to Luol Deng
                        Kidd on Milwaukee: 'No place I'd rather be'
                        Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward to visit Charlotte Hornets early next week
                        Andre Drummond believes restricted free agent Greg Monroe will be coming back to the Pistons next season.
                        Report: Sixers, Bucks likely landing spots for Jeremy Lin if Rockets pull trigger
                        Wizards reach out to Caron Butler
                        Thabo Sefolosha is happy to have landed in Atlanta, and he "feels great" about his new contract.
                        Sources: Kurt Rambis to join Knicks
                        Walton announces he's joining Warriors as assistant coach
                        Sixers’ Pierre Jackson sufferers apparently severe Achillies injury at Summer League

Comment

• 66ers coach Darko Rajakovic joins Thunder coaching staff as assistant
                          http://www.nba.com/thunder/basketbal...coaching-staff
                          "Moja generacija je zivela na ulici. Mi smo imali tu srecu da smo imali pripadnost kraju,
                          odnosno cosku. Tu smo se obrazovali, tu smo postali ljudi, tu smo postali lopovi,
                          fudbaleri... A ulica je kao sto znate jedan veliki univerzitet."

Comment

• За Младена:

Arise, Serbia!
                            You fell asleep long ago,
                            And have lain in the dark.
                            Now wake up
                            And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• U ovom trenutku bih Klivlendu dao najvece sanse da dovede Lebrona, najverovatnije ce Dzeka da trejduju za buduceg pika i otvorice im se prostor za Lebronov MAX.Svakako imace bolju ekipu nego sto bi Majami sa Big 3 mogao da skrpi.Ako se to desi postace mi najomrazenija fransiza, Klivlend ne volim godinama stavise radovao sam se kada ih je Lebron napustio, ali samo koliko se stvari njima poklopilo(tu mislim na draft) jos ako im se on vrati...

Comment

• Evo dovodi Majami Marvina Vilijamsa izgleda. Najrealnija opcija za sad sto se pominjalo.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X