Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Offseason 2014 (opste diskusije, vesti, tracevi, draft i jos mnogo toga...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meni je Cikago ispravno postupio, tog igraca koliko sam shvatio duze vreme jure a i takav im je potrebniji nego Nurkic ili Haris.A i sam znas koliko Tibodo veruje rukijima i koliko bi ih koristio u sledecoj sezoni.Dobili su i Entonija Rendolfa u trejdu, a on ma koliko god bio los u Denveru siguran sam da ce kod Tibodoa da pruzi dosta bolje partije, a i mislim da ce da ima vecu minutazu nego u Denveru.Ako nista drugo, videli smo kako se otpisani ozivljavaju u Cikagu.

Jedva cekam da pocne FA i da vidim ko ce gde da zavrsi.

Comment

• Zašto Phila nije uzela tog i tog igrača?

76ers didn't bring him up because they were afraid they would start winning games.
      IO NON RUBO IL CAMPIONATO
      ED IN SERIE B NON SON MAI STATO
      C'E SOLO L'INTER

Comment

• Сад нешто размишљам, је л' то ни један Шпанац није драфтован? о.О
        Arise, Serbia!
        You fell asleep long ago,
        And have lain in the dark.
        Now wake up
        And rouse the Serbs!

sigpic

Comment

• Interesantan draft, bas smor sto sam propustio.

Zadovoljan sam Bogijevim buducim timom
          Ponosan sam na njega

EDIT: Aj napisite trejdove.

EDIT 2: Ovi maloumnici uzese Stauskasa. Dal su odradili jedan dobar draft u poslednjih 10 godina?
          Ok je Nick igrac, ali brate mili koja crna lutrija.

Comment

• Od uvek sam gotivio Sunse
            Sada su doveli Bogija i dva miljenika sa koledza. Steta sto sam najverovatnije zavrsio sa NBA, ali ispratice se, skidace se tekme.

Wizards who

Comment

• [vine]Mt9g9mA6The[/vine]

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                Sada su doveli Bogija i dva miljenika sa koledza. Steta sto sam najverovatnije zavrsio sa NBA, ali ispratice se, skidace se tekme.

Wizards who
                Jesi se to zaposlio?

Paul Coro: McDonough said Bogdanovic is 1 to 2 years away from coming to the #Suns. Brown is expected to play in Europe too but join the summer Suns.
                J. Michael: And after Gortat, they're set to visit Trevor Ariza. "Priority 1A and 1A" I'm told #WizardsTalk #NBA Twitter
                With one season remaining on his contract with Fenerbahçe Ülker of Turkey, European League star Bo McCalebb is more inclined than ever to pursue signing in the NBA and has several teams interested, sources told RealGM.
                Draft Trade

Comment

• Nisam jos Maricu

Nadam se da ce Wizardsi zadrzati Gortata i Arizu.

Comment

• Ali koliko sam se sinoć smorila zbog priče ovog dečka..
                    Zamišljam taj osećaj kada ceo život podrediš nečemu, ceo život živiš i radiš za to nešto, odričeš se mnogih stvari i žrtvuješ puno toga da bi ostvario svoj san i na kraju, na korak od ostvarenja tog sna saznaš da ne možeš dalje, jednostavno ne možeš... I možeš samo da se pomiriš sa tim, ne i da uradiš nešto povodom toga. Užasan osećaj.

Ali njegov duh je neverovatan, samo napred i dalje i sve najbolje u životu momčino!!!

"It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Pratio sam ga od kako je dosao na koledz i bio mi je jedan od gotivnijih igraca.
                      Tuga golema

Comment

• Zach Randolph has agreed to a two-year, $20 million extension with the Memphis Grizzlies, the former All-Star forward confirmed Friday.
                        Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

• Kakav bargain za Memphis.
                          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Phil Jackson says Carmelo Anthony ‘is good for what his word is, that he wants to be in New York’
                            Trail Blazers presented max extension to LaMarcus Aldridge's representatives
                            General manager Mitch Kupchak said on Thursday that Kobe Bryant (knee) is "fine."
                            Ainge: Celtics Have No Plans to Trade Rondo Despite Marcus Smart Pick
                            Ainge: Smart and Rondo could play together
                            Julius Randle not expected to have surgery
                            Jabari Parker will play for the Bucks at Las Vegas Summer League.
                            Masai Ujiri promised to take Bruno Caboclo?
                            LeBron James was happy the Heat traded for Shabazz Napier
                            Report: 76ers never tried to trade for No. 1 pick
                            General manager Billy King said the Nets will "gradually monitor" Brook Lopez's (foot) minutes next year.
                            President Larry Bird said on Thursday that there's "no question" that Lance Stephenson wants to stay with the Pacers next season.
                            Wake-up call: Wizards visit Poland to convince Marcin Gortat to re-sign
                            Kings owner Vivek Ranadive said coach Mike Malone encouraged him to watch Nik Stauskas during the season while Stauskas was at Michigan.
                            According to Chris Broussard of ESPN.com, the Heat could make a run at acquiring Kendrick Perkins.
                            David Blatt will coach the Cavs' Las Vegas Summer League team in July.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-Snell View Post
                              Kakav bargain za Memphis.
                              Mekinjo daj rec dve o Bullsima? Draft? Saga o debelom? Ne budi lesina jbt

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                                Mekinjo daj rec dve o Bullsima? Draft? Saga o debelom? Ne budi lesina jbt
                                Na kog debelog mislis?
                                Sto se tice drafta, svi ljudi sa kojima sam pricao misle da Dougie McBuckets nece moci da prenese igru na NBA nivo, al' meni drago sto smo ga draftovali.
                                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Working...
                                X