Kakva zabuna sa zrebom
      Similis simili gaudet

Comment

Originally posted by cssr View Post
        to se gaske povukao sa turnira?
        Da, Gaske ni ne igra

Sent from my HTC, posto mi se moze
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Znaci Noletov put do finala bi mogao izgledati:
          Paire-Monfils-Berdych/Gulbis-Federer-Rafa

Comment

Cilic-verdasco u prvom kolu
            gulbis dolgopolov najzanimljiviji mecevi prve runde
            KK PARTIZAN, Boston Celtics, ATLETICO DE MADRID

Comment

Ok, Rafa ima potezi zreb, posebno Ferrer tako rano.. Role bi verovatno igrao sa Fogninijem, a ne Tsongom, i tu bi imao tezak posao, dok Djole moze lako do SF pa i F
              link

Comment

Nece Federer imati tezak posao sa Fognom...(ako uopste Fogna prođe u cetvrtfinale)

Nego cekam zreb za dubl...da vidim gde je Djognini
                Last edited by Zzz; 12-04-14, 13:32.

Comment

Odlican zreb za Novaka, bez smaraca prasinara sa opeglanim skorom do finala
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pecaros View Post
                    Odlican zreb za Novaka
                    Spoiler

Comment

Kakva muka je Federera natjerala da igra ovaj turnir? Fakat cudan potez

Comment

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                        Najverovatnije da preskoci Rim ili Madrid zbog Mirkinog porodjaja, tako da tesko to moze da se nazove muka
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

Ma bas me briga sto igra ali sam se iznenadio sto ga vidim, ali ide na borbu za bodove onda bi trebao do SF na peglanje

Comment

Odlican zrijeb za domaceg igraca, konacno sansa da se pegla H2H
                            Spoiler
                            Jeste da ce ga Fabio ranije ispeglati
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

Kada će više da izađe žreb za dubl. Da vidimo moćan dubl-par s kime će igrati

Comment

Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                                Hmmm nema tu muke... ja se licno "bojim" Rodzera...

Послато са GT-I9505 уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

Working...
                                X