Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nece igrati do kraja sezone, tek je poceo da trci.
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Sta je ovo majko moja??
      Jel ovo rukomet
      Home Is Where The Heart Is... My Home, My City, My House..‪#‎HeatLifer DWade‬

Comment

Ajde Russ jebem te u usta, igras kao najgore smece.

Opasan igracic Jett.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Haha pazi kad ce ovi slepci da izgube

Comment

Smithov cale se jedva suzdrzava da ne psuje
            sigpic

Comment

Kako se sprdaju jebem ih u usta, digose opet razliku za tren oka. Vidi se da mnogo fali Siva, zato i nece daleko dogurati kao prosle sezone. Chris Jones je jos zelen, a Russ nije lider.
              sigpic

Comment

Michigan mocno deluje na pocetku utakmice.

Comment

Gledamo Pepeljugu sad od 23:10. Ajde NDSU!
                  sigpic

Comment

Ovde jedino Thames zna da pika kosarku
                    Mada dobra je tekma, peglaju se fino.

EDIT: Koliko je Braun popio batina u ovih par dana

Comment

Ima neko dobar link za Winsconsin koju radi arena 1??

Comment

MA IDEMO PEPELJUGA, IDEMO BREEEEEEEEE OPAAAAAAAAA

Braun taman da uleti klizeci Thames-u i izbaci ga iz igre da izleci frustracije i pobedaaaaaaaaa
                        sigpic

Comment

http://goatd.net/

Bice ovde dobar stream.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljuba90 View Post
                            http://goatd.net/

Bice ovde dobar stream.
                            Tnx

Comment

Pusi ga North Dakota, ne mozete kos da date.
                              sigpic

Comment

Kako ih ko za kurac ni sut nece, ccc... Ovaj San Diego je raspad, da Thames-a ne sere veceras gubili bi 10 razlike, nece oni daleko.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X