Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kako igraju odbranu.;wthy:Kao da su Bullsi.
    "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Iz presinga u switch zonu 2-3.
      It is not the violence that sets a man apart.
      It's the distance he's prepared to go.

Comment

• Koliko bolesna odbrana, ja jos ne mogu da dodjem sebi
        Kako su uigrani, bukvalno kao da su na zici, a Pitino ih samo pomera sa klupe.
        sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ovi bolesnici ce opet da odu do kraja

Comment

• Steta samo sto su toliko limitirani u napadu, fali Siva kao organizator i Dieng kao kakva-takva post pretnja. Mada imaju potencijala i Jones i Mathiang da ih odlicno zamene u buducnosti, jos su nezreli i dovoljno kvalitetni da dovedu Louisville bas do same zavrsnice.
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• RUSS!

Comment

• RUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                sigpic

Comment

• Sta uradi covjek.Svaka mu čast.
                  "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

Comment

• Al' kako su glupi ovi placenici sa Kentucky-a, vec 5 puta im prolazi ova najjednostavnija brush screen akcija
                    sigpic

Comment

• Montrezl zivotinja!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ovaj Andrew Harrison mnogo glup izgleda.

Comment

• Kakvo ludilo, ovo samo NCAA moze

Bice jebeno videti kako ce Pitino ukljuciti Hancock-a u igru u drugom poluvremenu, ispao je skroz iz ritma sedeci na klupi 15 minuta. Harrell je tek problem jer ce Randle dominirati u skoku pod oba kosa.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Randle je mnogo dobar igrac. Pokusavam da se setim na koga me podseca, ali ne ide
                            Osim po malo na Z-Boa.

Comment

• Možda na Larry Johnsona ili David Lee-a.

Comment

• Ludi Russ. Greota da ne ode u NY

Comment

Working...
                                X