Oznoji se Tata sav,
    bekendi ga strasno muce,
    borio se kao lav!
    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Je l' igramo onu nasu ligu,Tmac je l' ces da stavljas parove? %QWT&W
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg115310#msg115310 date=1266186071]
        Je l' igramo onu nasu ligu,Tmac je l' ces da stavljas parove? %QWT&W
        [/quote]

Dobro si ga napomenula *YRFR(*

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg115309#msg115309 date=1266186054]
          Fc,a koji ti je omiljeni predmet? ^&*ST*^#
          [/quote]

Matematika %QWT&W

Comment

Evo ja cu sad da postavim, a tokom nedelje se dogovorite ti i fc. -E)%&4
            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=T-Mac link=topic=1649.msg115314#msg115314 date=1266186228]
              Evo ja cu sad da postavim, a tokom nedelje se dogovorite ti i fc. -E)%&4
              [/quote]

Znao sam !*^*-S& h5g6k8

%QWT&W

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg115312#msg115312 date=1266186145]
                Matematika %QWT&W
                [/quote]
                Ne vjerujem ti. $%&5qw7
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg115316#msg115316 date=1266186438]
                  [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg115312#msg115312 date=1266186145]
                  Matematika %QWT&W
                  [/quote]
                  Ne vjerujem ti. $%&5qw7
                  [/quote]

:fc-[ Ne moras :fc-[

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg115317#msg115317 date=1266186474]
                    [/quote]
                    Aajd' oprastam ti sto lazes,ali samo zbog smajlija.
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg115319#msg115319 date=1266186936]
                      [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg115317#msg115317 date=1266186474]
                      [/quote]
                      Aajd' oprastam ti sto lazes,ali samo zbog smajlija.
                      [/quote]

[0)-*

Postavljeni su parovi za ligu /6%^JH

Comment

Laku noc svima :.8-]
                        sigpic

Comment

Ko ce praviti tabelu za ligu? {-8*

Comment

postovanje ludi ljudi. Eve i mene, nagovori me jedna baraba da se prikljucim. Super vam je tema. Ja dos'o malo +*@WT*48* Sta se radi? Je l' se druzite? Ja malo da razmotrim ovde neke persone, pa da se prikljucim i u dijaloze. Pozdrav za sve

Comment

Pozdrav Insomnija,a ko je ta baraba,bas me zanima! ;)
                              sigpic
                              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

E pa dobrodosao Insomnia %QWT&W
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X