X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

kako te prebacio na chat? mene nije ???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ne znam,kad sam se ulogovao prebacio me je na CHAT,a tamo prica o KAFI
      Jos samo 6 dana...
      sigpic

Comment

Evo opet!
        Znaci pri svakom logovanju,mene prebaca na CHAT,na koji mi ne pada napamet da idem!
        Sredite to!
        sigpic

Comment

ja sam se 3,4 puta izlogovala i ponovo ulogovala i nije me bacio na chat ???

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma necu se ni logovati vise,posto necu ni dolaziti ;D
            sigpic

Comment

Chat je fantastican,ovo ce da razvije forum!
              sigpic
              Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Mozemo li da napravimo i video konferenciju?

Da imamo live dokaz kako Bojana nista ne radi

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg113462#msg113462 date=1265119406]
                  Mozemo li da napravimo i video konferenciju?

Da imamo live dokaz kako Bojana nista ne radi
                  [/quote]

je l' ti radi telefon?
                  ako ti radi,sta se bunis 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg113463#msg113463 date=1265119841]
                    je l' ti radi telefon?
                    ako ti radi,sta se bunis 8) 8)
                    [/quote]

Jesi li primetila da forum ovih dana radi savrseno?

Comment

Danas nije radio savrseno,ponovo je nesto umirao 8) ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Comment

Admine car si!
                          Napravio si forum takav da obicni korisnik moze sam sebe staviti za Moderatora! ;D
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg113495#msg113495 date=1265187309]
                            Admine car si!
                            Napravio si forum takav da obicni korisnik moze sam sebe staviti za Moderatora! ;D
                            [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D
                            mando dobrodosao ponovo medju moderatore 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg113496#msg113496 date=1265187661]
                              [quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg113495#msg113495 date=1265187309]
                              Admine car si!
                              [/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D
                              mando dobrodosao ponovo medju moderatore 8)
                              [/quote]
                              Kad je na izvolte,sto da ne! ;D
                              sigpic

Comment

3 x ura za nase moderatore

Comment

Working...
                                X