This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Sad bukvalno ima daleko vise moderatora nego obicnih clanova.
    Nacuo sam da ce sutra fc-a da unaprede u admina, a mozda cak i Aleksu. 8)
    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg112967#msg112967 date=1264704076]
      Sto Vladana zaplavi jedino,on je na visoj poziciji od nas! ;D
      [/quote]

Pa on je ziveo za ovaj dan ;D

Comment

E sada kada ima toliko modova, da ozivimo forum. Da se ozive neke teme itd. Samo se nadam da nece svi biti u tenisu nego i na ostalim delovima foruma. Cestitke novim-starim kolegama.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDv-b4X2zc

Comment

Pa Vuce, kakve veze ima koliko je modova kad nema obicnih clanova.
          Ne mozes da ozivis teme kad nemas s kim da pricas.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

Tmac siri negativnu atmosferu na forumu,molim admina da mu se oduzme status moderatora!
            Vuce BRAVO,to si olicenje moderatora,samo nastavi da ozivljavas ostale teme i pod forume 8)
            sigpic

Comment

Vladane, ti ne mozes da banujes botove zato sto ne znas sifru, jel tako? ;D

Salu na stranu, puce nam satelit skroz u pm! > > >
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg112976#msg112976 date=1264706594]
                Vladane, ti ne mozes da banujes botove zato sto ne znas sifru, jel tako? ;D

Salu na stranu, puce nam satelit skroz u pm! > > >
                [/quote]
                Dobro si to zapamtio >
                Sad si na mojoj i Goldovoj listi 8)
                Neka je otisao satelit,valjda ce sad malo pozuriti i naci rjesenje za ukletu poziciju 16 istocno ;D
                sigpic

Comment

Mislim da je i JINXY morala dobiti status moderatora(znam da bi jos bas znacilo),ali koliko vidim,nije...
                  sigpic

Comment

Dakkle ko sta pije,castim,a razlog je moje prvo banovanje u zivotu 8) 8)
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg113004#msg113004 date=1264750001]
                      [/quote]
                      Cestitam bojana! ;)
                      sigpic
                      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg113004#msg113004 date=1264750001]
                        [/quote]
                        Samo obecava a nista od kafe

Comment

[quote author=admin link=topic=1649.msg113006#msg113006 date=1264750260]

[/quote]

evo,kafica za admina

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg113007#msg113007 date=1264750539]
                            [quote author=admin link=topic=1649.msg113006#msg113006 date=1264750260]

[/quote]

evo,kafica za admina

[/quote]
                            Ebes ti virtuelnu kafu
                            da mi je sad jedna prava da dodjem sebi i da se probudim a ne te virtuelne sto mi prave zazubice pa se jos vise nerviram ;)

Comment

[quote author=admin link=topic=1649.msg113009#msg113009 date=1264750700]

Ebes ti virtuelnu kafu
                              da mi je sad jedna prava da dodjem sebi i da se probudim a ne te virtuelne sto mi prave zazubice pa se jos vise nerviram ;)
                              [/quote]

Pa ako odrzis stablnim ovaj forum,onda mozda i dobijes pravu kafu 8)

A i meni sad treba jedna prava kafa,ne znam gde se nalazim ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Dobar je admin,njegova karma uliva sigurnost!
                                sigpic
                                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X