X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

da nije svinjski grip? :o :o
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Ma kakvi,ovo je neki tezi oblik trovanja ;D
      sigpic

Comment

i to sto kazes ;D ;D ;D ;D

joj kako su ruzni,ne mogu da verujem :-X :-X

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg110826#msg110826 date=1263220880]
          i to sto kazes  ;D ;D ;D ;D

joj kako su ruzni,ne mogu da verujem  :-X :-X
          [/quote]
          Pa nisu ruzni,bolestni su :'(
          Sad treba da sacekamo da ih prodje ovaj stomacni virus i da se vrate u normalu
          sigpic

Comment

Nemojte tako ljudi,ovi iz SK-a sta god nam promjene,odmah ocemo staro,ako im dosadimo  

Comment

Ocemo stare smajlije,necemo ove sto povracaju :-X
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg110829#msg110829 date=1263221012]
                Ocemo stare smajlije,necemo ove sto povracaju  :-X
                [/quote]

Samo ovaj nemoj da diraju ;D ;D

Comment

Fc,pa mi smo trazili lepse,nove,zdrave smajlije a ne ove jadnicke,vidi ih kakvi su  :-\ :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg110831#msg110831 date=1263221038]
                    Fc,pa mi smo trazili lepse,nove,zdrave smajlije a ne ove jadnicke,vidi ih kakvi su  :-\ :-\
                    [/quote]

Znam,vidis da jedino gore stvari mogu da stave,i ne mozemo preko toga

Comment

Koje legenda dali iste smajlije samo malo tamnije,mi smo trazili novu vrstu... ???
                      sigpic
                      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Super su smajliji :'(
                        Ja ih ionako ne koristim. I nisam nikada.
                        I necu nikada.

Moderatori imaju drugacije smajlije. Recimo ovaj

Comment

Inace prilikom postovanja pojavljuje mi se sledece obavestenje na beloj pozadini:

"Greška u bazi podataka: MySQL server has gone away
                          Datoteka: /home/ikomedia/public_html/forum/Sources/Post.php
                          Linija: 1297
                          "

Anyone?

Comment

Pa lepo ti pise,My SQL je otisao,uzeo pauzu,sta ti je tu nejasno? ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I to sto kazes ;) ;D > :o 8) ??? :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Comment

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija....;nav_id=403324

Bruka Boki ... bruka ...

Comment

Working...
                                X