X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg110028#msg110028 date=1261344536]
    Ma super je Jack i uopste nije gej,nego je prava muskarcina,tako bar ti kazes ;D
    [/quote]

Iako ne gledam to americko smece, verujem da gresis.
    Bojana nikako ne gleda na fizicki dojam glumca.
    Nju najpre interesuje kvalitet glume, i "ono" nesto iznutra.

Comment

evo ga Matthew,vec po slici se vidi kakav je to glumac,karakteran 8) 8)
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

JASON STATHAM JE BEST 8)

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg110033#msg110033 date=1261344929]
          JASON STATHAM JE BEST 8)
          [/quote]

Jeste.
          On nije gay.
          Njegovi filmovi su bas karakterni, a ne kao ovi sabani po ovim serijama, koje ni ne zasluzuju da se tako zovu.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]Ma vrhunski je glumac ;D
              I Bojana naravno njega cijeni samo zbog njegovih kvaliteta....glumackih, da ne bude zabune ;D
              sigpic

Comment

Vladane. zasto drzis kralja Sabana na avataru

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg110031#msg110031 date=1261344697]

Iako ne gledam to americko smece, verujem da gresis.
                  Bojana nikako ne gleda na fizicki dojam glumca.
                  Nju najpre interesuje kvalitet glume, i "ono" nesto iznutra.

[/quote]
                  Ako je Lost americko smece,sta je onda Wicker park? ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg110037#msg110037 date=1261345295]
                    Vladane. zasto drzis kralja Sabana na avataru

[/quote]I tebi lici 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

dobro ;D

Comment

evo ga i Sawyer,koji je isto karakterni glumac,ali je meni Jack bolji ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg110038#msg110038 date=1261345356]
                          Ako je Lost americko smece,sta je onda Wicker park? ;D
                          [/quote]

Dusevan film.
                          Ima "ono", sto Bojana voli u filmovima

Comment

• [/quote]Jos jedan glumac prije svega,zato ga ti toliko i cijenis i postujes ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Nisu Roger "Arnold" Federeru ni do kolena.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg110042#msg110042 date=1261345611]

Dusevan film.
                                Ima "ono", sto Bojana voli u filmovima
                                [/quote]

skinula sam film,pogledacu ga ovih dana ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X