This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bcnkwW-WaM

nego,Jinxy koja su tvoja Top 3 filma od Jim Carry-a ;D?

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg109209#msg109209 date=1260282236]
      [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg109208#msg109208 date=1260282098]
      ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Dobro si cula.. ;D
      [/quote][/quote]

pa lepo sam ja cula da je film glup ;D ;D ;D
      biolozi da imaju prednost...e svasta cu jos da cujem
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
        Sta vi znate?
        Da ukrstate pare?
        Oznoji se Tata sav,
        bekendi ga strasno muce,
        borio se kao lav!
        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

Nemoj tako,oni mogu da obavljaju vise poslova u isto vrijeme 8)

Comment

• [/quote]

to se Vlatku obrati za pare,nisam ja racunovodja ;D ;D

e ako su svi biolozi kao ti,samo ce kafane da postoje onda u tom novom svetu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Tebe ce,Boki,sigurno da stave u arku,zato sto znas mnogo dobro da kuhas.
              Prica se po BG-u da gotovo ni iz cega ti napravis prekrasno jelo. ;D
              Ili ce ipak da uzmu tvog psa,posto on bolje kuha od tebe.
              Fc,nosi tog Kerija sa avatara. >
              Je li mi to hvala sto sam goldu ucinila uslugu,a samim tim i tebi?
              Oznoji se Tata sav,
              bekendi ga strasno muce,
              borio se kao lav!
              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

sta ne valja kod King Kerija?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                    Necu da mucim tako divno i plemenito stvorenje. ;D ;D ;D
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg109218#msg109218 date=1260283620]
                      [/quote]
                      Pazi ispred cijeg imena stavljas ovu titulu.
                      Tu titulu na ovom forumu imaju samo Roger i tvoj brat.
                      I niko vise!!!
                      Oznoji se Tata sav,
                      bekendi ga strasno muce,
                      borio se kao lav!
                      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg109222#msg109222 date=1260283779]
                          [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg109218#msg109218 date=1260283620]
                          [/quote]
                          Pazi ispred cijeg imena stavljas ovu titulu.
                          Tu titulu na ovom forumu imaju samo Roger i tvoj brat.
                          I niko vise!!!
                          [/quote]

Tu titulu ima i jos jedan covek Lebron James ;)

nisi mi rekla,sto ti se ne svidja moj avatar? :-\

Comment

e idem ja,dosta sam bila na posao danas 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                              Uhhh i previse. 8)
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote][/quote]

Comment

Working...