This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Jinxy ti samo trazis avatare,a kad izgubis dobijes cvjetic,e pa nece to tako moci vise i nisi ti nikakva dobrica,nego zlica >
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg109146#msg109146 date=1260127891]
      Jinxy ti samo trazis avatare,a kad izgubis dobijes cvjetic,e pa nece to tako moci vise i nisi ti nikakva dobrica,nego zlica >
      [/quote]
      Sad svi imamo prekrasne avatare.
      Oznoji se Tata sav,
      bekendi ga strasno muce,
      borio se kao lav!
      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

moj avatar je ipak najlepsi 8)
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Cao,ljudi!
          Sta se radi?
          Evo ja se vratila sa VJEZBU.
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

jinxy ti si bila na vezbu?!?! ;D ;D ;D
            nemoj da lazes ovde ljude,lepo reci da si otisla da drmnes jednu ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vidi ovdje neko pise!!!!! :o

Comment

• [/quote]
                Sta ti hoces,MRAVU JEDAN?
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

ekipa smo prava,
                  kao mravi radimo
                  na stotine pitanja,
                  osmehom se branimo

e ima ovo da stavim u potpis,himna je savrsena ;D ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                    Kad citam rijeci ove himne odmah zamisljam tebe kako radis.
                    Nemas vremena ni vode da se napijes,a kamoli na forum da dodjes. ;D
                    Oznoji se Tata sav,
                    bekendi ga strasno muce,
                    borio se kao lav!
                    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

radim,radim,,vidis kako malo postujem ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Fc,zasto nisi u skolu?
                        Oznoji se Tata sav,
                        bekendi ga strasno muce,
                        borio se kao lav!
                        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

fc promenio avatar i potpis,a ja nesto nisam videla da je dobio dozvolu od golda? ??? ???

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg109187#msg109187 date=1260272104]
                            Fc,zasto nisi u skolu[/quote]

Bolestan sam.

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg109188#msg109188 date=1260273158]
                            fc promenio avatar i potpis,a ja nesto nisam videla da je dobio dozvolu od golda? ??? ???
                            [/quote]

Nista se ne brini,dobio sam dozvolu. ;D

Comment

Evo ko ce sve ucestvovati na Abu Dhabi egzibiciji

http://www.capitalawtc.com/en/Home.aspx

Comment

sumljiv si ti meni fc,moracu ipak da pitam golda ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X