• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]

ne fali njemu nista ;) nego imam ja bolji

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

E jbg fc, dobio si super avatar i lepu pesmicu, sta ces sad i to da slines ranije?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg104647#msg104647 date=1257801892]
        E jbg fc, dobio si super avatar i lepu pesmicu, sta ces sad i to da slines ranije?

[/quote]

Dobro bre,iako nisam mislio da ga uopste skidam danas fin je snupac a pogotovo pesmica

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg104648#msg104648 date=1257802015]
          [/quote]
          Dobro bre,iako nisam mislio da ga uopste skidam danas fin je snupac a pogotovo pesmica
          [/quote]

E dobro ako je fina, to te vadi sto mi se nisi ni zahvalio sto sam bio dobar

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg104649#msg104649 date=1257802181]
            [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg104648#msg104648 date=1257802015]
            [/quote]
            [/quote]

E dobro ako je fina, to te vadi sto mi se nisi ni zahvalio sto sam bio dobar

[/quote]

Nisam :o Cika Gold,hvala ;D ;D ;D

Comment

• [/quote]

http://www.sportklub.info/forum/index.php?topic=1942.0
              [/quote]Ok ..

Comment

Cristian Ronaldo,ne igra u barazu protiv nas.Prolazimo 8) 8)

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg104660#msg104660 date=1257804223]
                  [/quote]

Strasna prilika.
                  BiH ima strasan tim i ogromnu sansu koja se nece u skorije vreme ponoviti.
                  To bi bio ogroman ogroman uspeh.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg104662#msg104662 date=1257804338]
                    [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg104660#msg104660 date=1257804223]
                    [/quote]

Strasna prilika.
                    BiH ima strasan tim i ogromnu sansu koja se nece u skorije vreme ponoviti.
                    To bi bio ogroman ogroman uspeh.

[/quote]

Ako ovo ne iskoristimo,ne moramo vise nikada ni igrati kvalifikacije za bilo koje veliko natjecanje..

Comment

Laku noc

Comment

laku noc gold
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

OVO JE ZA FC-a .. ;-)

Comment

Sta je ovo,nema nikog ceo dan? ???

Jinxy,gde si ti,nije moguce da si na vezbe bila ceo dan? ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bila sam zauzeta cijeli dan,ali sam samo jutros bila na vjezbe. ;D
                              Gdje su ostali? ???
                              Oznoji se Tata sav,
                              bekendi ga strasno muce,
                              borio se kao lav!
                              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ne znam,nema nikog :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X