X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg101985#msg101985 date=1257025797]
    Ako promenis stav o probanju farmerki ...

[/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Oznoji se Tata sav,
      bekendi ga strasno muce,
      borio se kao lav!
      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]

Jesi li mu uzvratila sa minimum 3-4 minusa?!

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg101991#msg101991 date=1257026058]
          Jesi li mu uzvratila sa minimum 3-4 minusa?!
          [/quote]
          Hmmmm.
          Meni se cini da je bio fc.
          Eeee,gold,sumnjiv si.
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]Treba je pride i da te banuje,kako si samo mogla ono da napises
            Banuj je FC,banuj,ona ne pise normala postove....
            sigpic

Comment

kad ti je fc ispravio post,ja sam samo videla da je gold editovao ???

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg101988#msg101988 date=1257025914]
                [quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg101985#msg101985 date=1257025797]
                Ako promenis stav o probanju farmerki ...
                [/quote][/quote]

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1928.msg101756#msg101756 date=1256938656]
                [quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1928.msg101754#msg101754 date=1256938534]
                Ja sam glasao, ali necu da vam kazem za koga
                [/quote]
                ako nisi glasao za Rogera,nema vise probanja farmerki
                [/quote]

Comment

Pa ja sam mislila da glupost
                  Oznoji se Tata sav,
                  bekendi ga strasno muce,
                  borio se kao lav!
                  al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

gold,pa za koga si glasao?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg101998#msg101998 date=1257026379]
                      [/quote]
                      Za Roger-a je on glasao. ;)
                      Oznoji se Tata sav,
                      bekendi ga strasno muce,
                      borio se kao lav!
                      al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Idem ja da izvedem svog psica.
                        Bojana,uci od mene.
                        Oznoji se Tata sav,
                        bekendi ga strasno muce,
                        borio se kao lav!
                        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg101998#msg101998 date=1257026379]
                          [/quote]

Za SPS

Comment

• [/quote]Kojeg psica,dje ces da ga izvedes?
                            Ja ga nisam vidio kad sam dolazio,koga ti ustvari izvodis?
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg102001#msg102001 date=1257026656]
                              Za SPS

[/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                                I zaboravi da se vrati kuci,mada kakav mu je gazda,nije mu ni cudo ;D ;D ;D
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X