This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [/quote]
    Pa ti si poznata kuvarica ;D,moras da koristis te fensi izraze 8)
    sigpic

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Vladane stavljaj novi avatar... 8)
      sigpic
      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg100817#msg100817 date=1256562453]
          Vladane stavljaj novi avatar... 8)
          [/quote]
          Sto se ti mijesas >
          Bojana se tu pita 8),a ona je odlucila da nece da me muci s avatarima ;D
          sigpic

Comment

ovaj Vladane,proveri pm ;D ;D ;D ;D
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Bojana i Mando > > > > >
              Ne obracajte mi se vise > > > > > >
              sigpic

Comment

kad ti dajem muskarce-ne valja,kad ti dajem zene-opet ne valja,ja ne znam sta ti hoces :-\ :-\ :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Hocu neke normalne osobe
                  I nisi mi ti nista dala,ovo je Mandina ideja poprilicno sam siguran
                  Ja bar sve sam smislim,ne trazim pomoc od drugih clanova foruma ;D
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg100824#msg100824 date=1256563249]
                    Hocu neke normalne osobe
                    [/quote]

samo od Jinxy > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pa ja i Jinxy smo jedno 8)
                      sigpic

Comment

Pa ja ne znam postoji li na kugli zemaljskoj pametniji covjek od naseg Noleta :-\
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg100824#msg100824 date=1256563249]
                          Hocu neke normalne osobe
                          [/quote]
                          ja se ogradjujem ,neka bojana kaze da li sam ja njoj slao slike,od ove zene sa avatara,ko god bila...
                          sigpic
                          Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

To je i Aleksa postovao,ali u ODGOVARAJUCOJ

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                              Ih mnogo si ti naivan > > >,kao ne znas ko je u pitanju

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg100831#msg100831 date=1256564270]
                              To je i Aleksa postovao,ali u ODGOVARAJUCOJ[/quote]
                              Samo sam konstatovao kako je Novaku svaka ka Njegoseva i da mi se cini da je pametniji od svih ostalih igraca na turu zajedno 8)
                              Ne vidim sta je tu lose :-\
                              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
                                Ih mnogo si ti naivan > > >,kao ne znas ko je u pitanju
                                [/quote]
                                Znam da nije Seka Aleksic...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X