X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Zdravo Gold ;)

I mene isto zeza forum > > >
    A vidim da je SPORTKLUB online vec 16-og,sto znaci biti gazda na forumu ;D ;D ;D
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg98341#msg98341 date=1255636478]
      Zdravo Gold ;)

I mene isto zeza forum > > >
      A vidim da je SPORTKLUB online vec 16-og,sto znaci biti gazda na forumu ;D ;D ;D
      [/quote]

Comment

I mene zeza,uopste ne pokazuje lepo koje su teme procitane, a koje nisu i baca me na prozivoljnu straanicu
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Bojana > > > > > > >
          sigpic

Comment

Izgleda da se Aleksa naljutio ...

Dobro Aleksa, smes da nazivas Federera cvrckom, ali nemoj da vredjas njegove navijace. Jel to sad u redu?

... prosao je Noletov mec a ti nisi napisao ni analizu ...

Comment

za avatar

Comment

Vladane,pa trazio si nov avatar

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Jos samo sjutra da izdrzim i to je to 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

molim?
                      3 dana nisi bio tu,zar mislis da ces tako lako da se izvuces? > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ahaha

Ma ne ljutim se,ko je rekao ?

Nisam gledao mec,bio sam zauzet danas,privatne obaveze.....ali,vidim,lagana pobjeda,Has,Rodik,Del Potro otpali,ostao Nadal,to je sigurna pobjeda u finalu...

I da....dobio sam 5 kod majke one vjestice...5 iz Srpskog .
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

Jel se to Nadal "vata" na tom avataru?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg98353#msg98353 date=1255637668]
                            Jel se to Nadal "vata" na tom avataru?

[/quote]

Robredo i Lopez

Comment

Jes vala ... nije to Rafina guza ...

Comment

• [/quote]

Moze sve, samo nema vredjanja navijaca-forumasa medjusobno.
                                Toliko moze da se ispostuje.

Comment

Working...
                                X