• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg97113#msg97113 date=1255124963]
    Evo jedan vic

Zasto Bojana navija za Federera......

Jer se nada da ce jednog dana cvrcak da joj pomogne da preko veze dobije toliko sanjanu diplomu o zavrsenom ETF-u.Buahahaha

Cvvvrcak Familly....

U mom razredu postoji 4,5 likusa,smijesne neke...i jedan drug ih prozvao...MOKOTI?I...AHAHAH
    [/quote]
    ahahahahahahahaha...ahahahaha.....VIC DECENIJE....ahahahahaahahah....ahahahahahahahaahah .....ahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahaha....ahahahahaahah...ahahaha hahaha...ahahahahahahaahah....ahahahahahaha...ahah ahahahahahaa
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg97113#msg97113 date=1255124963]
      Evo jedan vic

Zasto Bojana navija za Federera......

Jer se nada da ce jednog dana cvrcak da joj pomogne da preko veze dobije toliko sanjanu diplomu o zavrsenom ETF-u.Buahahaha

Cvvvrcak Familly....

U mom razredu postoji 4,5 likusa,smijesne neke...i jedan drug ih prozvao...MOKOTI?I...AHAHAH
      [/quote]

E Aleksa,ja tu diplomu imam,a ti mozes samo da smisljas glupe viceve
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

el da propitujem xD

Comment

kako mi je leeeeeeeeeeeeep avatar 8) 8) 8)
          Vladane,hvala :-* :-* :-*

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ko je taj sa tvog avatara ?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

Bojana zahvali se Mandi ;D ;D ;D ;D
              sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Aha..Ok..
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg97163#msg97163 date=1255187486]
                    Bojana zahvali se Mandi ;D ;D ;D ;D
                    [/quote]
                    Nece,Bojana da se zahvali,ali kudi,kada joj se ne svidja avatar! >
                    sigpic
                    Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

mando,ne verujem da si ti odgovoran za danasnji avatar :P
                      da si se ti pitao,ja bih nosila ponovo nekog Radasina > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                        Kako nisam,juce rece da sam birao sarapovu,za vladana,zar ovo nije muska sarapova... >
                        sigpic
                        Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Apelujem da se ovaj forum ugasi,da se ne mucimo vise,ne mozes se konektovati cesto na njega,ne mozes poslati privatne poruke,sada ne mozes ni postati....PA DOKLE vise... > > > >
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg97189#msg97189 date=1255201114]
                            Kako nisam,juce rece da sam birao sarapovu,za vladana,zar ovo nije muska sarapova... >
                            [/quote]

ma ne verujem da si ti izabrao avatar ;D ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg97191#msg97191 date=1255201825]
                              [quote author=manda link=topic=1649.msg97189#msg97189 date=1255201114]
                              [/quote][/quote]
                              Do kojeg dana nosis,avatare... > > >
                              sigpic

Comment

Pa danas je petak,danas je gotovo 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X