Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pih, počelo me i po džepu udarati zbog virusa. Otkazaše neki simpozijum.
    https://www.atvbl.com/vijesti/republ...anja-10-3-2020

Comment

• Originally posted by torpedo View Post
      Pih, počelo me i po džepu udarati zbog virusa. Otkazaše neki simpozijum.
      https://www.atvbl.com/vijesti/republ...anja-10-3-2020
      Bolje to nego ovo:

Coronavirus: 'Stop saying it's a bad flu' - Doctor fighting Italy outbreak shares dramatic account
      Ajay Nair, news reporter
      Sky News5 hours ago

A doctor at the heart of the coronavirus outbreak in Italy has spoken of the dramatic fight against the disease, saying it is like relentless war and describing how wards are filling up and doctors are working non-stop to save lives.

In a post shared on Facebook, Dr Daniele Macchini likened the disease to a "tsunami that has swept us all".

As Italy battles Europe's worst outbreak, and with the virus spreading fast, doctors are making comparisons to war-time triage medics deciding who lives, who dies and who gets access to the limited number of intensive unit beds.

Dr Macchini spoke candidly of the enormous pressure facing frontline staff in his country - which has reported a total of 463 virus-related deaths and more than 9,000 confirmed cases in just over two weeks.

The message was shared just before the Italian government put the entire country on lockdown . The doctor, from the Humanitas Gavazzeni hospital in Bergamo, northern Italy, works in one of the country's worst affected areas.

In Bergamo, in Lombardy, there have been - according to local media reports - 1,245 positive cases of COVID-19 , the disease caused by coronavirus .

"After thinking for a long time if and what to write about what is happening to us, I felt that the silence was not at all responsible," Dr Macchini said.

He said he understood "the need not to create panic" but felt "the message of the danger of what is happening" was not reaching people.

The doctor said he "shuddered" at the thought of people complaining about not being able to go to the gym or football games.

Dr Macchini spoke of his hospital preparing and reorganising in anticipation of a widespread outbreak.

"All this rapid transformation brought in the corridors of the hospital an atmosphere of surreal silence and emptiness that we still did not understand, waiting for a war that was yet to begin and that many (including me) were not so sure would ever come with such ferocity," he wrote.

The doctor added: "The situation is now nothing short of dramatic. No other words come to mind.

"The war has literally exploded and the battles are uninterrupted day and night," he said.

"Let's stop saying it's a bad flu," he said.

"In these two years I have learned that the people of Bergamo do not come to the emergency room for nothing. They behaved properly this time too. They followed all the indications given: a week or ten days at home with a fever without going out and risking contagion, but now they can't take it anymore."

"They don't breathe enough, they need oxygen."

Dr Macchini's post, which has been shared more than 29,000 times, is among the most dramatic accounts shared by medical personnel in Italy.

Another doctor from Bergamo, anaesthesiologist Christian Salaroli, told Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera that doctors are now forced to choose who to treat on the basis of the patients' chances of survival.

"We can't attempt miracles. It's the reality," he said.

The Italian society of anaesthesiology and intensive care published 15 ethical recommendations to consider when deciding on ICU admissions during the virus crisis and the ICU shortage. The criteria include the age of the patient and the probability of survival, and not just "first come first served".

In his post, Dr Macchini wrote: "One after the other, the departments that had been emptied are filling up at an impressive rate".

"The display boards with the names of the patients, in different colours depending on the operating unit they belong to, are now all red and instead of the surgical operation there is the diagnosis, which is always the same damned one: bilateral interstitial pneumonia."

He also stressed the virus does not just affect old people, warning that younger people "end up intubated in intensive care" or "worse in ECMO (a machine for the worst cases, which extracts the blood, re-oxygenates it and returns it to the body, waiting for the organism, hopefully, heal your lungs).

He bitterly scorned people "on social networks who pride themselves on not being afraid and ignoring the rules, complaining because their normal lifestyle habits are 'temporarily' in crisis - all the while an epidemiological disaster is taking place".

"And there are no more surgeons, urologists, orthopaedists - we are only doctors who suddenly become part of a single team to face this tsunami that has swept us all".

"The cases multiply, we arrive at the rate of 15-20 hospitalisations a day all for the same reason. The results of the swabs now come one after the other: positive, positive, positive.

"Suddenly the emergency room is collapsing."

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Da, juce sam na nekom makedonskom sajtu citala. Ljudi nisu normalni, strasno!
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
          Da, juce sam na nekom makedonskom sajtu citala. Ljudi nisu normalni, strasno!
          Olja imaju li uopšte negde zvanični simptomi virusa ? Sve je nekako konfuzno.

@torpedo pored zdravlja ljudi ekonomija je u haosu.
          Kamioni stoje na granicama, prevoza sve manje a obaveze ...😤

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока

Comment

• Ja bih uveo italijanski tip karantina još sutra ali Bog Dinar će da plače.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cacanin View Post
              Olja imaju li uopšte negde zvanični simptomi virusa ? Sve je nekako konfuzno.

@torpedo pored zdravlja ljudi ekonomija je u haosu.
              Kamioni stoje na granicama, prevoza sve manje a obaveze ...😤

Послато са SM-N975F уз помоћ Тапатока
              Ekonomiju pogađa ali ne svačiju. Pare ne mogu da nestanu. Neko će se obogatiti.

Comment

• https://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery...MLhJz9RR-B0qXk

Jedan zanimljiv članak o potencijalnom klimatskom faktoru koji pospešuje (ili usporava) širenje virusa.
                sigpic

Comment

• Sunce ti kalajsano, cela Italija u karantinu.

Malopre procitala da naucnici u Bazelu i Stoholmu porucuju da ce dolaskom toplijeg vremena biti bolja situacija , ali da nas sledece zime ceka jos gore, da ce korona biti jos zesca.

Sta je ovo?

Potamanice svet, nisam panicar ali mi se ovo ne svidja.

Mnogo toga je tu nerazjasnjeno, misteriozno i najvise ce stradati obican narod, kao i uvek.
                  Ne shvataj zivot preozbiljno ionako se ziv neces izvuci!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoje View Post
                    Sunce ti kalajsano, cela Italija u karantinu.

Malopre procitala da naucnici u Bazelu i Stoholmu porucuju da ce dolaskom toplijeg vremena biti bolja situacija , ali da nas sledece zime ceka jos gore, da ce korona biti jos zesca.

Sta je ovo?

Potamanice svet, nisam panicar ali mi se ovo ne svidja.

Mnogo toga je tu nerazjasnjeno, misteriozno i najvise ce stradati obican narod, kao i uvek.
                    Pa jedino ako sa sigurnošću znaju da će zima biti slaba. Tada postoje šanse za razvoj virusa, naravno apsolutno je nevažno da li je to korona ili neko drugo ime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljubitelj tenisa View Post
                      Pa jedino ako sa sigurnošću znaju da će zima biti slaba. Tada postoje šanse za razvoj virusa, naravno apsolutno je nevažno da li je to korona ili neko drugo ime.
                      Ova zima je bila slaba a eto korone, a sad kako ce je zvati nebitno.

Ode svet u Honduras.

ps. evo i peti slucaj u Srbiji.
                      Last edited by Zoje; 10-03-20, 17:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljubitelj tenisa View Post
                        Ekonomiju pogađa ali ne svačiju. Pare ne mogu da nestanu. Neko će se obogatiti.
                        I to debelo, na ustrb mnogih zivota.

Mi nemocni, uvek bilo i bice tako, na zalost.

Comment

• Obrisali ga
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ne citam Krstaricu pa nisam ni znao da je fake tekst. Mislio sam da se bar tom portalu moze koliko toliko verovati.

Comment

• Ocigledno i oni naprave gresku, ali moze im se verovati jer su oni istinu rekli za onog Kineza, posto za njega znam sve pojedinosti jer iz Huaweija, a imao je sastanak sa ljudima iz Telekoma.
                              I oni su lepo napisali da nije dosao iz Kine, nego da je bio u zemljama u okruzenju i da se tamo zarazio, a onda je ovde pokusavao nekoliko dana da se testira, samo sto su ga nasi oduvali jer ne dolazi iz glavnih zarista
                              Sreca pa je lik normalan i nije isao na posao, nego je ostao kod kuce...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Ma ko cita Krstaticu, nego je danas preplavljen net sa ta dva clanka, tako sam i videla.

Cacanine, simptomi su uglavnom suv kasalj, slabost, glavobolja, temperatura, i vremenom se pograsavaju ako je organizam slab, star, bolestan, ali ima slucajeva i da mladji i zdravi nadrljaju.
                                Tek cemo analize, rezultati i odgovore da dobijemo po zavrsetku epidemije.

U Italiji pakao! Danas 168 mrtvih bez Lombardije!

Kod nas 5. slucaj
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X