This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Nemas sliku [emoji14]

A da ti kazem bluk ne pomaze, cist mit

U kombinaciji sa rakijom ce da pomogne bluk

A slike izgleda stvarno napala korona
      Ne shvataj zivot preozbiljno ionako se ziv neces izvuci!

Comment

• Eeee vec rakija [emoji3516]
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• Drugi slucaj kod nas, neki Kinez, ali jos ne kazu u kom gradu
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• I ja sam danas fasovo od Corone

Last edited by DinoFC; 09-03-20, 18:06.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Drugi slucaj kod nas, neki Kinez, ali jos ne kazu u kom gradu
                Otvaraj tu pričaonu. Brisanje i kažnjavanje može bilo kada, ne vidim razloga da je zaključana tema.

Comment

• Pricaonica je do daljnjeg zakljucana i to nije samo moja odluka nego se svaki moderator slozio, a neki bi je i skroz obrisali.
                  Dok se noto ne pojavi, ostaje zakljucano...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                    Pricaonica je do daljnjeg zakljucana i to nije samo moja odluka nego se svaki moderator slozio, a neki bi je i skroz obrisali.
                    Dok se noto ne pojavi, ostaje zakljucano...
                    I treba da se obrise, izlijecu mi strasne stvari sta se tamo pise. Sramota za ovaj forum.

Comment

• Nije kriva tema, svaka se može unakaziti ako se dopusti.

Comment

• Zato se i ceka admin koji je zaduzen da to resi.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sad mi je javila drugarica, od sutra svi rade od kuce i ne smeju da se udaljavaju, ko krene dalje mora da ima napismeno da je razlog posao ili da ide kod lekara.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Još kad bi znali gdje drugarica živi daj bar državu.

Comment

• Mislila sam da znate posto sam je vec spominjala, Milano.
                              Kaze patroliraju vojna vozila i ako te zaustave, a dalje si od propisanog i nemas napismeno razlog, kazne su 300 evra i vise

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mislim da ovi nasi debili kriju pravi broj obolelih. Sumnjiva prica skroz a jos mi je veca misterija kako planiraju da zataskaju vecu epidemiju ako do nje dodje.

Naravno cilj je da se pokaze nadmoc Psiha I Sns-a nad virusom
                                A koliko ljudi je potencijalno ugrozeno to ih ne zanima, bitna je lazirana statistika.
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X