Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg95356#msg95356 date=1254596381]
    Pa kako bre? :o
    Jesi li ti uopste zavrsila ETF :-\
    [/quote]

Pa jesam,ali nismo imali ovako teske zadatke. :-X :-X
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Jeste 3 ETF-a zavrsila.
      I ja sam pilot.
      Samo mi se oprala diploma u farmerkama ...

Comment

• [/quote]
        Ovo je iz zbirke za 1. razred srednje skole ;)
        Nisi ti zavrsila ETF,sve su prilike :-[
        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg95358#msg95358 date=1254596492]
          Jeste 3 ETF-a zavrsila.
          I ja sam pilot.

[/quote]
          Meni je moju pojeo pas.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg95342#msg95342 date=1254594771]
            Aleksa evo su neki zadaci,da malo vjezbamo matematiku. ;)

1.Odrediti cetiri razlicita prirodna broja,ako se zna da je njihov zbir,jednak zbiru proizvoda najmanjeg i najveceg i prozivod ostala dva.

2.Dokazati da je prozivod od ma koja cetiri uzastopna prirodna broja djeljiv sa 24.

3.Prost broj p>2 je razlika kvadrata dva prirodna broja.Odrediti ove brojeve.

Evo ja sam nasao nekoliko zadataka,pa ako si raspolozen da malo radimo na matematici i popravljanju NEDOVOLJNE ocjene. ;)
            [/quote]
            Ali zadatci nisu za VAS,nego za ALEKSU,postovao sam ih u cilju popravljanja NEDOVOLJNE ocjene ;)
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg95358#msg95358 date=1254596492]
              Jeste 3 ETF-a zavrsila.
              I ja sam pilot.

[/quote]

> > >
              nisam 3,ali 1 jesam 8)
              i jaka mi je ta tvoja diploma kad moze da stane u dzep od farmerki ;D ;D ;D
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Sve je to stvar tehnike

Comment

Evo ga fc.
                  Daj resenja ovih zadataka fc.

Comment

Ajde FC, ti ovo sigurno znas ;)
                    Napisi jedan normala post i daj rjesenja 8)
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg95365#msg95365 date=1254598525]
                      Evo ga fc.
                      Daj resenja ovih zadataka fc.

[/quote]

imam drugih obaveza

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg95367#msg95367 date=1254598625]
                        imam drugih obaveza
                        [/quote]

Dosla mala

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg95368#msg95368 date=1254598654]
                            [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg95367#msg95367 date=1254598625]
                            imam drugih obaveza
                            [/quote]

Dosla mala

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D iz prve si pogodio ;D

Comment

• [/quote]

Ja sam odustao pre nego sto ih ja Vladan i napisao.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg95370#msg95370 date=1254598722]
                                ;D ;D ;D iz prve si pogodio ;D
                                [/quote]

Jesi zapamtio kako ide?
                                Baci joj jastuk na glavu da ne cuju roditelji.

Comment

Working...
                                X