• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
    Jesam, priznajem, baš ga volim...ali ja tipujem na osećaj - nikako srcem
    A odakle ti dolazi taj osecaj...

Comment

• Originally posted by 61563 View Post
      A odakle ti dolazi taj osecaj...
      Ne znam ,iskreno da ti kažem...Tako i za mnoge druge stvari...prosto-javlja mi se što bi rekao Trgovčević
      Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
      Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
      "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• Ajoj fiksni mnogo pričaš

Comment

• Kako mogu da namestim da mi stigne obavestenje kad neko citira moj post? Trazim po podesavanjima ali uzalud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
            Kako mogu da namestim da mi stigne obavestenje kad neko citira moj post? Trazim po podesavanjima ali uzalud.
            Nikako.

Comment

• Samo preko TTa funkcioniše to

Comment

• Originally posted by Jigsaw92 View Post
                Kako mogu da namestim da mi stigne obavestenje kad neko citira moj post? Trazim po podesavanjima ali uzalud.

Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                Samo preko TTa funkcioniše to
                Ili da stiže na mejl...
                Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali

Comment

• Nema Sarde da komentarisemo klizanje
                  Sta napravi junior Dimitri prvi put na EP i hop srebro

tt
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marija81 View Post
                    Ili da stiže na mejl...
                    Originally posted by p4p1 View Post
                    Samo preko TTa funkcioniše to
                    Originally posted by torpedo View Post
                    Nikako.
                    Glupost Hvala

Comment

• Je l ima dobrovoljca za otvaranje IW teme?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Je l ima dobrovoljca za otvaranje IW teme?
                        Predlazem Gogu

Comment

• sta bi za IW?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            sta bi za IW?
                            Goga ili Tea...samo one,sad koja je brza

Comment

• vidis da se niko ne javlja, osim tebe koji predlazes njih dve

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ja ću otvoriti noćas .

Comment

Working...
                                X