Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
    You're a master of karate and friendship
    For everyone

Comment

• Pa volis kada te Bojana kaznjava ..nemam drugi odgovor

tt sa A5 u inat Mi6
      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
      But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Wolfe, ti bolje da emigriras ako se nesto pogresno desi na USO
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Ne brini Nikolice, daću ti ja azil
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Ne sme Bojana da me kazni, moraju pravila da se postuju Blefira.

Hvala Olja
            Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 10-08-17, 23:01.
            Dayman (a-a-ah...)
            Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
            Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
            You're a master of karate and friendship
            For everyone

Comment

• Sori sto ste dzabe otvarali stranicu, ako je neko voljan za lajk ispod slike

http://www.superodmor.rs/fotokonkurs...662/mirna-luka
              13/13!

Comment

• Tvoja fotka? Pihh kakvo je to Jonsko more, pogotovu taj potez Parga-Sivota..pa onda još južnije Lefkada
                Božanstveno!
                sigpic

Comment

• Moja, moja Sve se slazem. Samo jos Sivotu imam zelju da obidjem ovo leto, i to je to od tih navedenih mesta Mada ni Kefalonija ne bi bila losa
                  13/13!

Comment

• Sivota samo kao si željna odomora i mira, u suprotnom, ako si u fazonu da luduješ... biće ti/vam dosadno
                    Ali je prelepo.
                    Last edited by miloolja; 14-08-17, 11:53.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam uvek zeljna odmora i mira, nisam ja uopste u fazonu ludovanja, neki bi me nazvali penzosom
                      13/13!

Comment

• Moj čovek
                        Mada nije loše ponekad neki balans napraviti..
                        sigpic

Comment

• Pa jeste, ali sto sam starija, sve vise naginjem ka "mir" fazonu..Ja sam avanturista u smislu da kad odem negde volim da istrazujem i da sve obidjem..ali sto se tice zurki i tih stvari, ne hvala..Moze neka dobra, opustajuca svirka pored plaze
                          13/13!

Comment

• Mnogo bode oci ova crvena boja na glavnoj strani teniskog foruma. Moze li nekako da postane plava ?

Tu ne mislim na logo Sportkluba i tekst Sport Klub
                            Last edited by 147; 22-08-17, 01:20.

Comment

• Predivna fotka. Prvi put bio na moru u Grckoj i definitivno cu i sledece godine. Isto mirna mesta za nas dosadne me samo zanimaju.

Comment

• Sledece godine ja ciljam Kefaloniju

A ruzno vreme danas, tek sad na plazu idemo

z3 compact using Tapatalk
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X