• Ovo stvarno nije u redu .
      sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Fiksni heroj a ne zločinac!!
        DALE 1992-2020
        NIKAD ZABORAVLJEN

Comment

• Ajeeeeste ovo je za ban od 5 dana!! Hahaha kako je vama dosadno u zivotu. :/

Comment

• Predlazem da u znak podrske svi promenimo nick-ove brojevima svojih fiksnih telefona

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince View Post
              Predlazem da u znak podrske svi promenimo nick-ove brojevima svojih fiksnih telefona
              Jeste pa da mi dahcete u slusalicu posle ponoci...

Comment

• Originally posted by Avramovic View Post

sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

sigpic

Comment

• Lik posalje 10 postova u 2 minuta, normalno da je zasluzio ban...

a sto se tice br. telefona, samo ih ostavite, ja radim u telekomu
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      Lik posalje 10 postova u 2 minuta, normalno da je zasluzio ban...

Ti si sef..

Samo kazem, zanimljivo ljudima, kod nas u PL temi svake vikend 'vako, ako ne i gore.

Comment

Ti si sef..

Samo kazem, zanimljivo ljudima, kod nas u PL temi svake vikend 'vako, ako ne i gore.
                        Tamo ste vi sefovi, ovde ja

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• dodji Bojana na podform prem molim te !!!!
                          "When people get hurt, they learn to hate… when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow… and how you grow is up to you"

Comment

• Jel ono beše i Ajnštajn voli Federera ? Hmm mirišem korupciju
                            sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                              Kako radi TIS? Ili se skroz prešlo na SD?

Ili si me opasno izložila da radis
                              Originally posted by Vladan
                              SAFa niko nije mogao ni jednom da prezivi, Runi je to uradio dva puta. Masivan. Monumentalan. Bivsi. Pozdrav legendo, donesi Evertonu nemoguci san.
                              :vinjaksmajli:

Comment

• Originally posted by l1m4r View Post
                                Kako radi TIS? Ili se skroz prešlo na SD?

Ili si me opasno izložila da radis
                                Gde ti radis kad si cuo za TIS?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X