X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rexeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rex, Rudar!

Comment

• Ma opusteno to ti znanje nesto i nije neophodno u zivotu.
      A to za Davida Luiza ... pa pre bih kuce nazvao Pomocnik Bob nego David Luiz
      sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
      Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Bojana, što mu lepo ne daš ime Bleki,ako ne mora na "St.." i lepo njemu, lepo tebi?
        Šampioni se ne stvaraju u teretanama. Šampioni se stvaraju od nečega što imaju duboko u sebi- želju, viziju i san. M.Ali
        Ko sme taj može.Ko ne zna za strah taj ide napred.
        "When the crowd is chanting Roger I hear Novak."

Comment

• definitivno Nero ili Negro

Sent from my Z3 compact <3
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Nemoj to jesi normalna, kao Negro bombona ...
            Predomisli se.
            sigpic

Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again

U crnim rupama možeš ludo da se zezaš. Da lebdiš iznad zemlje. Da slušaš rock ´n´ roll.Dozivaš kišu.
            Ili da mazneš neku lepu ribu. Samo je bezveze kada se probudiš….

Comment

• Stele, Stil, Stilzer, Stajl, Strem, Stoki, Stokard
              sigpic

Comment

• Vladan ne staje

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne može Fedor, podsjeća na onog siledžiju. Daje se ime cukici i takvi prijedlozi su neozbiljni.

Da pomognem Vladanu, Starovlah, Staljin, Starina Novak, Starac Fočo, Stribor, Studen, Strugar, Strpimir, String.

Comment

• Uopste nije isto Rex i Rudar, jednoslozenica i vise, kao i niskosilazni i dugouzlazni slogovi..tako da ako se pravimo Latini pa damo psu ime Rex (bljak) onda ga zovemo po pravilu latinskog u vokativu Reges Srpski nije bas u ljubavi sa tudjicama i stranim recima, kao hrvatski jezik recimo.
                    A kada dodjem kuci svojoj i sednem za rac mozemo jos o vokativu.
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nero > Negro.. Bilo sta > Negro

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandugp View Post
                        Nemoj to jesi normalna, kao Negro bombona ...
                        Predomisli se.
                        Ma da kao Negro bombona, e to bi bilo glupo...da ne kazem glupson
                        It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Ovo mi je def potvrdillo da ovo mesto vapi za novom temom
                          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Gron a dozivas ga sa Grone
                            Grof a dozivas ga sa Grofe kada je dobar a Grof kada je neposlusan.
                            >>> Brojim Izbrojao sam sate, minute, sekunde do pogleda na Mourinja u dresu MANCHESTER UNITED-a ! <<<

Comment

• Mislim da ce biti Nero
                              Danas sam ga tako pozvala par puta i skorz mi je ok zvucalo

Sad ponovo kunta, tako da ne mogu da isprobavam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Oskar po meni lepo zvuci ime

Comment

Working...
                                X